chapter 21

1 week later

The day came when two different souls are going to start a new chapter of their life who are still unknown to their feelings towards each other but what they don't know is from today they are going to build a new relation with each other , a promise to never let go of the other, a promise to be with each other at every moment of their life.

The hall is decorated with different lights, flowers which are blooming the environment with their fragrance everybody is busy in the decorations of the wedding . Mr and Mrs jeon welcoming the guests. Jin, Namjoon and tae are checking all the arrangements as ceremony is going to start after some time.

In y/n room she is sitting on a chair in front of a big mirror all dressed in a beautiful white gown with elegant makeup making her look like a princess but she was in deep thoughts thinking about her parents "I miss you eomma appa. I wish you would be here with me to give me your blessings, aapa I wish you would be here to walk me down the aisle and eomma you would be kissing my forehead and would say I am looking like a princess as you had always said when I was small " She said looking at the sky outside the window as her eyes filled with tears thinking about her parents.

"You indeed are looking like a princess my baby " Mrs jeon said coming towards her behind her was soha, yuri, jin and namjoon they came some minutes before when y/n was talking to herself looking at the sky.

"Aunt " "Yes baby " Mrs jeon said came in front of her and kissed her forehead lovingly y/n also closed her eyes feeling the mother warmth inside her heart.

"So my princess is so sad missing your parents? " Mrs jeon asked as she look towards y/n who nodded her head and looks down.

"Baby they will happy to see you all smiling ,laughing and enjoying your life but if you will stay sad they will also be sad so be happy and now you have me and your uncle as your eomma and appa we will always love as our own child " Mrs jeon said and hugged her y/n also hug her tightly.

"Ohhhhhh y/niee you are looking so beautiful " Yuri said coming towards y/n and hugged her and kissed her forehead soha also does the same.

"Yes yuri you right she is looking like a cute fluffy doll Jungkook surely gonna get a heartattack seeing you " Soha said teasingly to y/n who blushed at the statement at looked down all others laugh at her reaction.

"Okay baby now ceremony is gonna start in some time only I will check on Jungkook and namjoon will walk you down the aisle as your brother okay " Mrs jeon said smiling widely at her y/n also smile with little tears in her eyes and then Mrs jeon left.

"Thank you joonie oppa " Y/n said to namjoon who was confused with all others also so he asked why she thanked him.

"Because you are coming with me I thought I have to go alone since I have nobody " Y/n said to them with a sad smile on her face.

"Don't ever think that y/n you are like my own sister and i will always be with you as your elder brother okay " Namjoon said to y/n who smile with tears in her eyes and hug namjoon who also hug her back.

"Yes y/niee from now we are your family you are our little sister now " Jin said with a wide smile on his face as he came towards you and kissed your forehead.

"You are looking beautiful princess " Jin said while hugging her y/n also give him a shy smile. Suddenly the door open and jimin came.

"They are calling you y/n came fast and you are looking gorgeous " Jimin said to y/n and she gave him a shy smile and she blushed so much. Jimin and Jin left before them.

"Let's go y/n " Namjoon said as he forward his hand and you also hooked your hand around his and came in front of a huge door as music starts soha and yuri were behind you both on each side. Y/n was rubbing her both hands continuously out of nervousness and Namjoon noticed it.