chapter 29

Somewhere in Seoul :

A man was sitting in his room working on the laptop. Eyes only focused on the screen in front of him typing furiously on the keys. His attention broke when he heard a knock on his door he stood up and went to open the door he saw his guard was standing in front of him. The guard bowed in front of him and said.

"Sir there is someone here to meet you from busan " Guard said with his head down in respect of the person standing in front of him.

"Hmm send him in " The person said and walked back inside of his hotel room. After some minutes he heard a knock on his door he gave the person  permission to come in.

The person came in and bowed in front of his boss and stand straight.

"Speak " The person ordered his most trusted man to speak the information he get.

"Boss we have found that the girl you are founding is not in busan anymore as we had found the information about her family and we get to know that she was living with her aunt and uncle but they have shifted from there and we found that they are living here in Seoul " The man speak all the information he get through his sources.

"Hm is she also living with them here " The person asked with a Psychotic smile on his face.

'We don't know about that sir we are planning to visit their house and we want your permission for that " The man said with his eyes casted down not wanted to die so early by making eye contact with his boss.

"Hm go ahead and i want positive result this time "the person said and dismissed the man in front of him . The man went out after bowing to his boss. After that the person went towards the balcony in his room and started laughing like a Psycho.

"You will soon be my baby girl just wait for some more time and then you will finally be in my arms no one will be able to save from me " He speak with a smirk on his face and again started laughing loudly.

___________________________________________

In jungkook's company:

Jungkook was sitting on his seat signing some files but there was something different today there was a smile on his face rather than the cold look which always adorned his face and the reason behind his smile was his beautiful wife the moment he spend with his wife earlier in the morning today he was so engrossed in his thoughts unable to move his focus from the preety face of his wife glowing in the sunlight rays with her cheek pressed on his chest sleeping cutely he tried to shift his focus so many times but not able to and also not able to stop the smile which keep making his way to his lips.

Two more hours passed like this with jungkook fully engrossed in his wife's thought for the first time he is so unfocused in his work but he is liking it this way also the feeling of love and warmness engulfing him he wants to always stay like thi...

Two more hours passed like this with jungkook fully engrossed in his wife's thought for the first time he is so unfocused in his work but he is liking it this way also the feeling of love and warmness engulfing him he wants to always stay like this but his thoughts interrupted by the knock on his door he got startled and quickly composed himself with his cold face and straight posture he then give the permission for the person to come in.