chapter 43

After listening what mrs jeon said all were shocked and most shocked were the five people who was staring at Mrs jeon with wide shocked eyes expecting all this to turned out as a joke.

"W-what..... This is.. Just.... I can't " Jimin said some broken words unable to form any proper sentence because of shock. He then look at madi who was looking at him with wide eyes.

"What are you saying jiminie..... Say clearly " Mrs jeon said as she smirked internally that her plan is getting successful now they will confess their love this is what she thought.

"Yes... I-its all..... Umm so sudden " Yoongi also said looking at them with wide eyes.

"We are not telling you to marry right now yoongi...... We just told you about the proposal......... Do you both have any problem with it " Mrs jeon asked again with the same serious face making them gulp and they shake their head.

"N-no.... I don't have any problem " Yoongi said immediately and closed his eyes he himself is shocked why he even agree 'oh gosh why did I agree ' . He ask himself in his thoughts and everyone looked at him shocked.

"Ye-yeah..... I-i am also fine with it " Jimin also said and look down not wanting to see anyone now.

"Okay then let's select the marriage date soon... I can't wait " Mr jeon said involving in the conversation acting excited after getting a death glare from her wife.

"WHAT? WHY ?" Jin and Namjoon shouted didn't expected this they already shocked listening the proposal and now this marriage date and all.... All this getting so fast.

"Why are you both shouting.... And what do you mean by why " Mrs jeon asked getting irritated already as they are just making the whole conversation chaotic instead of confessing their feelings.

"I -I mean we should g-give some time to them " Namjoon said scolding himself for giving such lame excuse in his mind.

"Y-yes... They should spend some t-time together " Jin said hesitently getting amazed by himself how can he give this idea.

'Oh god no wayyyyy... Why my brain is not workinggggg ' jin and namjoon thought in their mind.

"So anyone else who had any problem " Mrs jeon asked and feel so angry when they just shooked their head and looked down. This is not how she wanted her sons to be not getting a stand for themselves and their love. She sighed and stood up in anger.

"THAT'S IT...... YOU ALL HAVE BROKE MY PATIENCE...... JIN, NAMJOON, YOONGI, HOBI, TAE, JUNGKOOK, JIMIN..... GET OUT OF MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW........ AND DON'T YOU ALL DARE TO STEP IN THIS HOUSE UNTIL YOU REALIZE WHAT YOU ALL HAVE DONE " Mrs jeon yelled in anger making all of them jump up from their seats in surprised.

They all just stood their shocked not understanding a single thing like the hell is happening..... They all looked at Mrs jeon who is fuming in anger and other side Mr jeon just looking at them with disappointed face. They were trying to process everything when they again flinched badly earning a loud shout of their mom who is looking like a volcano which is ready to bust anytime soon now.

"ARE YOU ALL DEAF ...... JUST GET OUT OF MY SIGHT....... GUARDS PUSH THEM OUT OF THIS HOUSE. " Mrs jeon again yelled as many guards came hearing the shout of the lady and surrounded the boys making them shocked.

"What? Why mom? " Finally jimin dared to ask the most awaited question for which they wanted the answer so bad....

"Yes and why is I mean... W-we didn't do any... " Jungkook said not knowing why he, tae and hobi to get out like he can understand about others but why them.

"Shut up you all....... And you three...... Don't you think you should put some sense into the dumb brain of your dumb brothers " Mrs jeon said cutting jungkook in mid and said pointing at hobi, tae and jungkook making them groan.