chapter 42

Everyone were now sitting in the dining room having their breakfast when yuri said something which get everyone's attention.

"Listen everyone..... Today we girls means y/n, madi, soha and me along with naree, nabi and dolly are going to spend some time....... All the boys are requested to not disturb us..... And mom you can join us " Yuri declared their today's plan which make the girls to smile and boys to grumble.

"Ahhh why baby....... It's only just weekends that we get to spend time as couples and there also you want your girls hangout " Tae said getting pissed as he wanted to spend time with her wife.

"Yes you are absolutely right taetae...... And moreover you girls just talk talk and talk at the name of hangout " Hobi said now looking at soha who just rolled her eyes.

"Whatever we are not going to listen anything...... And also y/n, dolly and nabi have classes on weekdays and naree also go to her studio for classes so we all are free at weekends only. " Soha said now glaring at hobi who just huffed and look away rolling their eyes.

"Okk everyone stop fighting........ And boys let them have some fun alone " Mrs jeon said finally breaking their silly fighting in mid.

"Ugh ok fine " Tae and hobi said finally leaving the thought of convincing them as they know they are really stubborn.

"Also yoongi oppa can you do us a favour " Soha said looking at him but internally smiling Mischievously.

"Hm? " Yoongi questioned in a manner that he is listening and can continue further.

"Actually you know dolly lives a little far from our house so i thought if you can pick her up " Yuri continue what soha left and yoongi looked at her with wide eyes and the youngsters just tried to control their laugh and the elder were normally eating their food.

"Ohhh umm.. Ok " Yoongi said looking down at his food and a smile erupt on his face which makes other also smile at him and like that all finished the breakfast.

Now the girls are sitting in the living room waiting for naree, nabi and dolly to come and boys are in jk study room discussing about their business and the elder couple is in their room resting.

"Ohhh when they will come " Y/n said with a pout waiting for other girls to arrive.

"Have patience y/n they will come " Madi said smiling at her and the exact time doorbell ring.

Madi went to open the door and came back with naree and nabi with her. They came to living room and greeted each other. They got settled and started talking randomly still waiting for dolly and yoongi to come.

Meanwhile with yoongi and dolly :

Yoongi reached the address y/n gave to him although he didn't need that as he already know her address but still he didn't say that to them and take it. So finally he was standing in front of her house and saw dolly standing there in front of the apartment building in which she stay. She was wearing a black outfit looking beautiful as always even with casual clothes that's what yoongi thought as he then saw her coming towards him with a shy smile.