Chapter 54 - Unfinished Business

Larry slowly woke, stretching his long limbs as he yawned. He lifted up slightly on his elbows, looking out through the sheer curtains over the slider at the side of the bed.  It was still a little dark out, but he could see a glimmer of light starting to peak over the horizon.  Daybreak was imminent. 

Larry then turned towards Laurent.  With eyes filled with love, he glanced over at his boo and smiled.  For a moment, Larry slowly laid back down, his eyes still watching his boo as he slept. Laurent's handsome face was so beautifully softened in his sleep, Larry observed.  Larry continued watching his boo, now watching the gentle rise and fall of his chest.  He then listened to his low, soft breathing. Laurent was still fast asleep.  Good, Larry declared.  Laurent worked too hard.  He needed his rest.    

Larry's thoughts then went back to the night before, remembering the romantic and intimate at-home dinner Laurent had surprised him with.  Laurent was always doing such thoughtful things for him.  He didn't think Laurent had any idea what his gestures really meant to him, no matter how simple; things no one has ever thought to do for or give him in his whole life.

Larry could feel himself getting emotional and hard all at the same time as he thought about what happened after their romantic dinner, and their fun bubble bath.  Larry smiled to himself, nibbling at his full bottom lip as his eyes traveled lower down his boo's body where he could just make out the slight bulge of Laurent's cock under the covers, and he was reminded of their very passionate lovemaking. 

With Laurent, their lovemaking was always so exciting, mind-blowing, as well as tender and always filled with so much love that Larry was often brought to tears.  Larry felt he could still feel how it felt as Laurent moved so skillfully inside him.  Larry felt Laurent was as much a thoughtful and generous lover, as he was with his time and deeds.  In return, Larry wanted to give to Laurent just as much, even more than he was always giving him, in every possible way.   

But for now, what did one give the man who already has everything? 

According to Larry, for now, you give him a nice, healthy breakfast, and remind him just how much you love and appreciate him.  Right at that moment, Laurent stirred slightly.  It was as if he heard Larry's thoughts.  Soon, Laurent would be getting up to get ready for work. 

So, as gently as he could, Larry moved the covers aside, got up and quietly made his way to the ensuite where he quickly freshened up, then headed to the closet where he slipped on a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt and made his way to the kitchen. 

Laurent wasn't much of a breakfast eater, Larry had soon discovered, most likely out of habit since he'd been so used to living along for so many years.  But with what had become a routine since he'd moved in, Larry insisted on making sure Laurent had a healthy, nourishing breakfast every morning.  This was not because he had too, or because Laurent demanded it of him, which he didn't, but because Larry simply wanted to. 

Laurent was always doing special, nice, important and needed things for him, Larry determined. Laurent made him happy, filled him with joy, so Larry wanted to do whatever he could to do the same for Laurent. Laurent had given him so much. 

So, on this particular morning, he wanted to make Laurent a special breakfast.  More so than the usual breakfast of a piece of fruit, or scrambled eggs and a couple slices of bacon, or just a quick slice of toast washed down by coffee or juice before he was out the door. 

Larry decided he'd make loaded omelets.  And as Larry started gathering his ingredients, he heard Laurent starting to stir.  Soon, he heard the water running in the shower.  His boo would soon be ready, so Larry made haste chopping tomatoes and rinsing the sliced mushrooms.  He then pulled out a handful of fresh spinach from a plastic container in the fridge along with some eggs.