Chapter 12 - Helplessly, Completely, Totally....

Further words weren't necessary.  From this point, Laurent and Larry's aroused bodies would be doing all the communicating needed between them.  So great was their hunger for each other, as they undressed they couldn't help planting passionate kisses wherever they could on each other's body, as if not touching and kissing, breaking that physical contact, was unbearable to them. They made quick work of discarding their clothes before they fell onto the large plush bed, wrapped in each other's arms.

They were now bare flesh against bare flesh.  Laurent pulled the fluffy down comforter over them as he took position on top of his bunny, reclaiming his lips in a passionate kiss.  He nibbled at the trembling fullness of Larry's lips before he moved on to explore the moist recesses of his mouth, then traced a path down Larry's heated chest and stomach. 

Laurent's efforts were met by Larry's writhing body, his head pressed into the pillow, his eyes closed in ecstasy from Laurent's exploration of his sensitive, highly aroused body.  Larry panted at the feel of Laurent's lips on his skin, moaning as his body trembled with need. He was in sensory overload, and basking in every second of it.  He wanted this, ohhh how he wanted this.  He was right where he wanted to be, wrapped in Laurent's arms, being held and catered to so lovingly all over his body, while he was kissed senseless.  His arms moved up, molding Laurent tightly to him as he laid under his commanding body.

Laurent moved back up Larry's body, planting another intoxicating kiss on his lips before he started to grind his hips against Larry's, eliciting a gasp and whimpers. A deep groan rolled up from Laurent's chest as passion continued building between them.  After a while, their kisses turned urgent and demanding. Laurent slid one arm under Larry's shoulder, bringing him even closer into him, while he reached between them and began to slowly stroke Larry's hard cock.

Larry cried out lifting slightly off the bed.  "Yes, yesss, Laurent. Yessss."  He let out a guttural whimper, continuing to writhe with raging need under Laurent's masterful seduction. 

"You like that, baby?"  Laurent's voice was husky from his own mounting desire.

"Yesss.  La...Laurent.  Yes.  Ple...please."

"Anything you want, it's yours," was Laurent's husky response.  Their beautiful foreplay continued as they each took greedily from the other, stroking, squeezing, nuzzling, planting paths of heated kisses on each other's faces, suckling and nibbling the other's neck, exploring and discovering new pleasure points along the way, locking each new discovery to memory.

As before, the crush of Laurent's lips on his, caressing and stroking his body all over, set Larry aflame.  Each kiss was more intense and intoxicating than the last, building upon each one until Larry was practically mindless with desire.  "La...Laurent, I...I need you." He whimpered.  His fingers went to Laurent's soft Fro, massaging and stroking his hair and scalp, before moving to stroke and caress his back.  His breathing became labored.  "Please. Please, Laurent.  I need to feel you inside me."  He began to writhe wildly, lifting up, grinding his groin against Laurent's hand.  "Please."

Laurent too was quickly reaching the point where his raw need fought his desire for dominance.  He responded by devouring Larry's lips in a quick kiss.  "I want the same thing, baby.  I just want to savor every inch of you.  I need you just as badly."  Laurent reached over, his body sliding across Larry's hot, slick skin to retrieve a tube of lube and a condom he'd placed earlier on the nightstand by the bed.

Larry mewled.  His arms held Laurent tightly, as his hips lifted in anticipation of what was to come.

After sufficiently prepping Larry and sheathing his own heavily engorged cock with a condom, Laurent slid into Larry's hole.  They both moaned from the heady sensation of their hyper-sensitive bodies joining.  Laurent gently pulled back out, against the tight muscles of Larry's hole, leaving just the head in.  Already it felt so good to them both.  Then, in one powerful thrust, Laurent bumped Larry's prostate.