Chapter 11 - Revelations of the Heart

Larry swallowed hard.  His heart raced as he stared at the sight of Laurent, leaning against the doorframe of a space which, from his vantage point, appeared to be a bedroom.  "La...Laurent?"  Larry's eyes scanned the sight before him from top to bottom.  Laurent was so beautiful, and sexy as sin, Larry thought. His hair was in a Fro.

Laurent smiled at his bunny. His dark eyes smoldered as they returned Larry's intense gaze.  He was wearing well-worn, faded jeans that sat low on his narrow hips. The waistband of his underwear, sporting the brand, Jordan was peeping out just above the waistband.  The plaid shirt he wore was unbuttoned to the waist, revealing his hard chest, and his feet were bare.    

Larry's dick twitched at the sight of him.  As if he was being pulled from within, Larry slowly started to move towards Laurent. Laurent wasn't really here. Was he?  He was supposed to be on a plane, on his way back home to Virginia.  His eyes moved up from Laurent's chest, to the lips he always craved, ending at his hypnotic eyes.  When he was in touching distance, Larry cautiously reached up, gently running a finger from Laurent's chest down to his stomach. 

Laurent hissed as his chest and flat stomach undulated at Larry's touch. A deep chuckle rumbled up from his hard chest.

"You're really here," Larry uttered.

Laurent's lips turned up into a seductive smile. His eyes seemed to gleam as they captured and held those of the man standing before him. He pulled Larry into him. "Yeah, baby."  His voice was low and husky.  "I'm really here."  His hands moved to palm Larry's narrow hips pulling them towards his own.  The move elicited a sharp intake of breath from Larry, and a deep groan from Laurent as their hard cocks came into contact, intimately pressing against each other's through their pants.  "Is that proof enough for you that I'm really here?" 

"Oh, Laurent."  Larry's arms went up, encircling Laurent's neck as their lips met on an intoxicating kiss.  The two held each other tightly.  Their lips melded and moved together passionately, as if they'd not seen each other in weeks rather than just the night before.  It seemed always to be this way between them.  Their desire for each other seemed always to be a ravenous hunger that grew more and more each and every time they were together.

Larry whimpered as his arms tightened even more around Laurent's neck and shoulders, as if he felt Laurent would disappear into thin air if he loosened his hold on him.  How was he here?

A low groan poured from Laurent's throat as he followed suit, wrapping one strong arm around Larry's back while the other pulled Larry's hips more firmly into his pelvis.  They both shuddered slightly, hungrily taking of the others' lips and mouth as their hips ground together.  The very air around them seemed electrified.

After a while, Larry weakly pulled away but still held onto Laurent.  He stared at him, his eyes searching.  "How are you here?  Kimberly said you had an early flight, that you were—"

"Yeah. Yeah, I know." Laurent's arms were now draped casually around Larry's lower back, their foreheads pressed together.  He gave Larry's lips a light peck, then another on his forehead.  "I'm sorry, baby but that's what I wanted her to tell you.  I told your husband the same thing.  I needed you to think I was leaving.  Kimberly was in on this." Laurent smiled. "She's gone now, by the way, so you're not holding her up.  I told you I'd work something out. Remember?"

"Oh, Laurent."  Larry threw his arms back around Laurent's neck.  "I thought you'd just said that, that you didn't really mean it.  That maybe you forgot."

Laurent groaned.  He took Larry's lips in a quick but potent kiss.  "No, baby, no.  I meant it.  I wanted to see you again, to spend some quality time with you.  But I had to...take measures last night.   You and I were starting to get a little reckless."