Introduction of Yudhhisthir

"I am sorry. I should not send him in such a delicate mission."

   Yudhhisthir (elder brother of Arjuna)

The person who was saying it was none but Arjuna's elder brother, King of Indraprastha, Yudhhisthir himself.
His birth history was quite interesting to listen. His father Pandu killed a sage when he was mating with his wife. That's why he was cursed not to ever mate with any of his Queens to produce offspring. He had two wives, Kunti (foster-daughter of Kuntibhoj) and Madri (princess of Madra desh). Both were extremely beautiful but due to the curse Pandu could not be able to produce any children with both of them. His first wife Kunti had a boon from sage Durbasa by which she could call for any God. She used this boon in her favor and delivered Yudhhisthir as a boon from Dharma Raj (Hindu God of honesty). Hence he was called as the epitome of 'Dharma' following his biological father. Bheem and Arjuna were boons of Paban Dev (God of air) and Indra Dev (King of God).

He named as Yudhhisthir which meant as 'Yudhhe Shir' (patient even at the time of war). Everyone vowed on his patience but whenever came a problem or 'Sankat' on his siblings the same Yudhhisthir became impatient in nature.

"I don't think that I should send my 'Anuj' (younger brother) Arjuna on such a vital mission." He said again.

He wore white clothes and were a medium highted capable man. None would say that he was handsome but he had some aura and charisma that if you looked at his face for sometime you would definitely feel attracted to him. He seldom smiled but whenever did that even a blind could noticed a charmingly innocent smile just like his brother Arjuna. He knew every detail, he understood everything but seldom tried to reciprocate about any of them. If you asked him the question
about anything then only you would get to know the razor sharp intellect and delicate thought process of him. In one sentence, he was a complex character.

After the divison of Hastinapur, their motherland into two parts, he had been given the responsibility as the King of Indraprastha

After the divison of Hastinapur, their motherland into two parts, he had been given the responsibility as the King of Indraprastha. He had taken it with heavy heart as he never wanted this divison. He had given different responsibilities on different brothers. Arjuna's 'Maitri Avijaan' (Peace Treaty) was one among them. Lord Vasudeva predicted a bloodthirsty war in the upcoming days hence the relation of peace with most states of India seemed mandatory to him. As a King of Indraprastha, Yudhhisthir had to try for it.

But he was now anxious as he did not receive any news from Arjuna. His brother's marriage with Nag Rajkanya overwhelmed him as he thought their enmity would end with it. But after entering Manipur Arjuna did not give him any message and this was the reason of his anxiety. His panic mode came back whenever he thought that his brother might be in some kind of gruesome danger.

Someone smilingly answered from behind him -

"Bhratasree (elder brother), don't get nervous. My Partha would be alright. I know it."

He sharply turned back with a jolt and discovered none other than Lord Vasudeva smiling at him. This man was also a 'Paheli' or mystery to him like his wife, Panchali.

************************************