Introducing Evil Chandok

"I will not kill him in my own hands. I don't need to. I will play so foul that he will leave Ulupi to me by himself. I will crash her body forcefully then and make her mine. Absolutely mine."

     Chandok (Anti-hero of Story)

The man who was saying this to his lover Daman with an evil smirk in his dark evil face at the crucial time of 'Samvog' (physical union) was none other than the commander general or 'Senapati' of Nag Raj (King of the Snakes) Basuki. His real name was Chandok as we revealed in the early episode. He was such an exceptionally loathed character that he had a lustful eyes on someone else's wedded wife.

Daman shivered a little by hearing this. She had given him her all. Her mind, body and soul in the fuitless expectation of having him as her. But he was a ruthless man who did not love any girl, instead trample her virginity in his feet.

"You should not think of Ulupi now. Come into my arms and enjoy." She stretched her arms to his shoulders.

He smirked and embraced her too tightly. Within a second they united in their body. He was forcing himself on her while in his mind he had only one lust. He wanted Ulupi like this way. He wanted her badly.

"Umm..Aahh" Daman cried in pain.

But Chandok was not listening. He forced himself more upon her more and more. He was naturally a rough type man who never knew how to be gentle to a girl in talk or in bed. He hugged her more tightly in his chest and thrust more deeply.

"Aaahhh" with a shrill cry Daman fell unconscious. She could not bear the pain anymore.

He bit her neck, shoulder, chest and all exposed areas fiercely leaving the marks on them

He bit her neck, shoulder, chest and all exposed areas fiercely leaving the marks on them. He then for the last time forced upon her to release his tension. He dreamt of doing that to Princess Ulupi and lost control.

Two hours later, after a long shower, he readied himself to meet Ulupi. He had to put on his act. He looked at the limp bare body of his lover on his bed with utter disgust. This useless piece of shit thought herself as great Chand (rough) Chandok's lover!!! Yikes!!

He bolted out of his room and entered Princess Ulupi's room with a sad face and teary eyes. Anyone who did not know how great actor he was, would be astonished by seeing his sudden change of mood.

He bowed to her and knelt on her feet. He did not looked at her as if he was not dared to do that. She seemed agitated to see his face. She did not trust him but could not refute his claims as her mother had enermous support to him. She had just feeded her son and was relaxing at her bed.

By opening her grey eyes she told him in cold chilly voice -

"Tell what you want to tell me. Unless go away. I am not in mood for your endless accusations on my husband."

He did not looked at her and wiped his tears while telling her in choked voice -

"Princess, I know you don't believe me anymore. But your husband is going to marry beautiful Manipur Princess Chitrangada. Her father king Chitra Vahan is forcing him to do."

Ulupi with jump got up from the bed and dragged her sword to his neck

Ulupi with jump got up from the bed and dragged her sword to his neck. "I will kill you at once if it is a lie."

Chandok looked at her and said "Don't worry, Princess. If the news is false, I will cut my head to you by myself."

Ulupi seemed dubious. She did not know how Chandok became such confident all of a sudden. While evil Chandok was laughing big in mind. He knew his plan was going to be sucessful. Jealous Ulupi was at this moment nothing but his pawn in hands against his eternal foe, Arjuna. He was one step ahead in his avenge.

***********************************