Ulupi's Lie of Chitra's Character

"She is a characterless woman, my dear husband. Leave her at once."

Ulupi did not tell this to Arjuna, but what she told him was somewhat similar to that.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Arjuna with Draupadi & Subhadra

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"Are you sure, Aryo Putro, that she is a pure and virgin girl? I mean no chaste girl can practically beg for a man's love as her." Ulupi told him this. She was surely missing her own instance.

Arjuna was busy with playing with his son Iravan at that time. He was happy to see his son. Even Iravan looked happy in his father's lap. This sudden outburst from his dear wife made him speechless.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

       Video on Pandava Wives

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"What you are talking about?" He had asked her. 

She batted her eyelashes innocently to prove herself naive.

"I mean, Pati dev (my husband), I do not want to be home-wrecker. But I have seen her with some man at her wedding night." She told her.

He put Iravan on his cradle and then stared hard at her face. Something was going in her beautiful head, he understood. But what and why??!!

"Tell me in details." He ordered her.

"I have gone to witness your marriage with her and I saw her coming out of her private chamber and rushing to the arms of a man by myself." Ulupi lied to him.

He backed away slowly as if he lost control on his own limbs. Unnoticed he banged with a pillar and stopped on the track. What was she telling??!!

"At your wedding night, she sneaked away and in a secret place I saw her hugging a man who ran to her by receiving her calls. They were then embracing and kissing each others. Oh I can't say more." Ulupi dropped her eyelashes as if she was very much ashamed of her lies.

Alas if she would look at Arjuna, her husband, then she would discover how fatal the blow was on his heart. His face was white as if he had seen a ghost. His knuckles were white and fists were clenched together. His big eyes were vacant and lifeless.

She continued her lies "She looked so happy in his arms. They both were laughing aloud and talking foul about you, my love."

Arjuna dropped his eyelashes and tears started to pour down his eyes. He wiped them forcefully and asked her -

"What was you doing there?!!"

Ulupi twisted her head to him and put an innocent face. "My marriage was going in hell, how could I not come there??!!"

Her reasonings seemed sufficient but he did not trust her competely. Arjuna was no fool. But when a small fire had been lighten a bit the house had to be burned down eventually. He did not suspect Chitra. She was so naive. So gullible. So hopelessly in love. How could she deceive him??!! It's seemed not possible!!

Ulupi saw that Arjuna was not taking her bait and she used her master stroke to convince him -

"I think soon she will give you the good news of her pregnancy."

That news was enough to collapse the dream home of Arjuna. His love nest had collapsed and so also he. He fell down on his knees with a loud thud sound backing that pillar on which he
was resting his weight till now. This news broke him inside. His legs were numb and unable to take his weight anymore. The greatest archer of India whom none could disarm in the fierce battlefields including his Pitamaha Bhism, Guru Drone or Angaraj Karna, was defeated completely before his own wife. He felt disarmed. He felt naked. He felt dead from inside.

************************************