Arjuna's vow to kill Babru

"Brother. Where is he??!! I am very worried."

Arjuna was pacing upside down by clutching his hands at his back in his brother Bheem's tent with inhuman speed. Since Bheema gained his own consciousness and told him about the power of that brave boy who was still now challenging him in a duel, he was scared. No, not scared. Arjuna was in reality petrified. It was true that Brish was a powerful warrior too but he was quite powerless in front of that boy. He was not a mere balak (boy) as he thought of him, but actually killing machine. Before fighting with Bheem that boy single handedly butchered 200 men of their army. It was proved that he was a great warrior by himself and he would be much stronger than his nephew.

"Relax

"Relax. Anuj (young brother) we can't have anything in hands but to wait." His brother Bheem tried to assure him in vain.

Arjuna lowered his face to Bheem and dragged his hands to put it on his own heart.

"See all by yourself

"See all by yourself. How very fast my heart is beating." He told his brother and continued worriedly "I am very very worried."

Bheem tried to refute his logic but could not. As he himself was scared for Brishaketu. That naive boy should not make the same mistake like him. They both thought that he was a mere boy of 19. But his body was made of stone and it could not be broken by mace or be cut open by any weapon. Even Duryodhan had a weakness in thigh, but this boy was too much perfect. He could not be killed at all. Yes, he was scared too. If anything happened to dearest Brish, what they would tell to their mother Kunti, wife Panchali, sister-in-law Padmavati, daughter-in-law Yuvi and two elder brothers, one dead and one living?!!
...

When the sun set on the horizon, they could not sit back. Arjuna prepared himself to go to the search. Even his brother Bheem proposed to join him despite his own weakness. But he did not accept the proposal. He knew the every road of Manipur by heart, not his brother. He had to go, not Bheem.

He was leaving his tent when a sound reached to his ears. A galloping sound of a horse. It was coming very slowly as if the creature was either in pain or was carrying a big burden on it.