Chapter 39

4...left

~ Ski's P.O.V.
~ 1 month later. The 6th of June. Tuesday Evening

School was over two weeks ago.

Okay birthday reflection now. Bee and I are finally 17 years old now, our birthday was on the 1st of this month. For our birthday, we had some friends over. It was a pool party, at Zak's house because he had a pool and his house was bigger. Desmond and Michael were there and Toby of course.

Man, when I say Toby has a body I mean he has a body. Toby wore these trunks that were green and blue design wave. His shorts hung low on his hips. I felt like he did that on purpose because man were they low. I couldn't keep my eyes off him. Plus he has a small V-line, that's what I really couldn't stop staring at. And he glistened in the sun when the water would drip and slide down perfect slim body. Damn, I'm drooling!

Toby got me a bracelet with blue and silver marble looking things on it, but it wasn't a marble bracelet so get that out of your head. And he got Bee a silver ring. Zak got me these beautiful stub earrings that were gold and he got Bee the same thin but silver ones. Mom got both of us cross necklaces. Desmond and Michael got us shirts of Sam Smith.

Now Jake, got us makeup. We laughed and he said he really didn't know what to get us, but he knew we wore makeup.

Bee and I got each other presents too. My present for her was in a small present bag, she took out the paper and gasped what I got her. She slapped my arm then punched me on the arm. I got her a box of condoms. I laughed until my stomach was hurting and I was tearing up.

Everybody wanted to know what I got her but she didn't show them except Jake. He turned red and covered his face when he saw it.

Bee got perfume for me.

***

Zak and Mom have finally made it official so they are both boyfriend and girlfriend. Mom still has a little trouble trusting Zak because of our dad. For insist Zak raised his voiced on his phone once and when my Mom asked what's wrong he accidentally rose his voice at her because he was mad.

She flinched and covered her faced thinking he was going to hit her but he wasn't. He went over to her and apologized and gave her a hug. Few days later he asked her to move in with him but she declined it and said she wasn't ready for that kind of commitment. He wasn't mad or upset that she declined the offer, he said okay and didn't bring it back up again.

Bee and Jake finally had sex. Bee told me about it and stuff. They spend more time together now.

Desmond finally got the message and left me alone, I really don't have any feelings for him since I'm spending so much time with Toby. Him and Michael came out to some of their friends, some of them support them and some were just jerks about it. The gossip about them spread like wild fire around school about them. They now hold hands walking down the hallway. I'm not mad at him anymore for leaving me for Michael. When Desmond passes by me in school, I say hi or nod at him. And he'll do the same back.

Now, Toby and I have been really close. I told Toby that I was ready for a relationship last week and he smiled at me. He asked me on a date today, he wants to take me to see a movie then to a little cozy diner to eat afterwards. I told Bee and my Mom what happened, they awed and smiled at me. Bee said it was about time for him to ask after a week of knowing I was ready for a relationship.

So I'm currently in my room picking out casual clothes to wear. Dark blue jeans with little holes in them and a blue V-neck shirt. I walk to my bathroom and take a good warm shower then hop out.

I walk to my room and put on my clothes, I brushed out my hair not bothering to straighten it and just keeping my curly hair and putting a head band on. I put on a little bit of concealer not too much to look like I dip my face in flour, eye liner, mascara, and a little bit of lip gloss.