Chapter 16

{Very Short...I ran out of ideas. It might be boring, but still read it}

~Ski's P.O.V.

Desmond's parents were just staring at me, I just waited for the doors to close and they can go. But Mrs. Bower steps out and stands in front of me.

"I want to know what happened, Ski" she said. "Why" I said a little angry "because he's my son. And I want to know." Her husband comes out of the elevator.

"Okay, we were swimming outside then we came inside to dry off then Zak called. He wanted to know if everything was okay, then someone was knocking on the door. I told him someone was at the door II'll call him back, then I looked through the door peek hole. It was my brother so I didn't answer it. Then he came in through the backdoor, he hit me in the face then Desmond hit him. Jake helped me up then we ran upstairs to Zak's room. Bee called the police, Jake opened the window to make it look like we jumped out and Desmond said hide in the closet. So we did Daniel busted through the door, then they started fighting. The police arrived, and me and Bee ran out. Daniel pulled me by my ponytail and hit again. Bee ran to get the police. While she did that, I fought back then the police came in. They arrested Daniel and they took us here." I step back.

"I'm sorry that I hit you" she said. "I have to go, Zak and Bee are waiting for me downstairs."

I step into the elevator and press the lobby button.

The elevator stopped then I stepped out, Zak and Bee were waiting for me. "Well it took you long enough. You and Desmond weren't doing anything, were you" Zak said squinting his eyes at me. "No we weren't doing anything we were talking. But I was talking to his mom" we start walking out of the hospital.

"She wanted to know what happened?" Bee questioned "yea she did" I said.

We hop into the car, I was in the back. "Are we going back to your house" Bee asked "yes we are" he answered. I shut my eyes, then I was asleep.

I felt someone shaking me, "Ski wake up. We're here come" it was Zak's voice. I get out of the car all groggy and heavy. Zak unlocks the door and walks in. It was about 6:30 PM "I'm going to started dinner, then we can go back up there" he walks into the kitchen.

"Okay I'm going to take a quick nap" I walk upstairs lazily. I plop on the bed and went to sleep.

~30 minutes later

"Dinner's ready Ski" I open my eyes, Zak was there. "Come on, I made tacos" he gestures me to get out of bed. I get out of bed and walk pass him, Bee was already eating her two tacos. "Thank you Zak" I said sitting down at the table.

Zak walks into the living room, "you aren't going to eat" Bee asked looking in his direction. "No I ate at the office" he turns on the TV. "We're sorry about your bedroom door" I said apologetic, "its okay you don't have to apologize."

I finish my last taco and so did Bee. "You sweethearts ready" he questioned "yes we are" we said it at the same time. We look at each other quick. "Jinx" we said it at the same time again "double jinx" "triple jinx" "infinity jinx" then we stopped because we couldn't go higher than infinity.

"Wow. You girls are crazy" he said grabbing his keys then shaking his head.