Chapter 15

~ Ski's P.O.V.

I held his hand and kept talking to him, "why, why didn't you come in the closet with us?" I was crying because I never really...been loved by anybody. Especially by a boy who likes me, "Desmond, I love you an nothing is going to change that" I sit down in the chair next to his bed and kiss his hand.

I cover my face in my hands not looking at Dez anymore "I know that and I love you too" I look up at him. He had a raspy voice. He was looking at me with sleepily-eyes barely open.

I stood up and gave him a quick light hug. I was so happy "are you okay" I said holding his hand again, "a little tired and sore that's all" he tries sitting up and I help him.

We talked for awhile then it was that one question I didn't want to answer, "why were you scared of your brother?" He held my hand, "I really don't want to talk about it right now. Can we talk about it later?" I give him sad eyes "sure okay but you are going to tell me about it" he said, "okay" I give him a weak smile.

~Bee's P.O.V.

I smile in the kiss and so did he. We pull away "well, then" I said and giggled.

"I was going to tell you tomorrow about my feelings for you. But there was a change of plans... But anyway does Dez know about Daniel" he changed the subject.

I really didn't want to talk about him, I just want to be relieved of him for awhile. But I know I can't because someone has something to say about it, like. Mom. Dad. Dad is going to go ballistic. Mom, I don't think she'll care 'cause she's so screwed up in the head.

"No he doesn't know, but Ski said she's going to tell him" I give him a weak smile. "oh, well I hope she does tell him because he doesn't like people keeping secrets from him." He seemed sure about it.

"She will tell him, so no worries" I pat his hand which was on top of my hand. "Okay... Where's Zak I thought he was coming or was here?" He asked "yea he came, then left. He's coming back in 15 minutes" I said looking at my phone.

"Okay will you come back" he said hoping "course I will" I kiss his hand.

~Zak's P.O.V.

I was at the office.

"So you're telling me that you're taking care of a pair of twins that's 16 for a week" Aaron said not believing me, "yep" I said putting emphasis on the 'p' "dude that is awesome" he gives me a high five. "I can't still long I have to leave to go get them from the hospital" I grab my keys off my desk.

"You're leaving already? What happened?" Nick asked "their brother broke into my house and all that. But I'll tell you guys later" I started walking to the door. "That sucks well call me later bro" Aaron said I nodded to him.

On my way to the car, I text Ski.

~Ski's P.O.V.

"When me, Bee, and Zak were in the waiting room, we saw your Mom and Dad. They came up to us...your Mom slapped me and Bee in the face. Then Bee and I slapped her back. I'm sorry" I looked at the ground.

He scoffed and smiled "its okay, that's what she gets" he holds my head up with his index finger.

He puts his hand on my cheek and brings me in to kiss him. I was inches away from kissing him until my phone made a xylophone sound, meaning I got a text. Zak. Desmond scoffed and chuckled. "Sorry" I said apologizing "no it's okay." He shakes his head.

Zak: I'm on my way
Me: ok, we'll be waiting in the waiting room for you
Zak: k

"Who was that" he smiled "It was Zak, I have to go soon" I said tapping my phone on my leg. "So soon will you come back" he had sad eyes "yea we're coming back tonight, this time Zak is coming to see you too" I smile at him.

"Okay" he whispered. He leans over to me and kisses me, I put my hand on his cheek. I pull away "no" he pulls me back into the kiss, I smiled in the kiss.

He pulls away "not yet" I said as I pulled him back in. It turns into a make out, I pull away again. "Okay I got to go" I said standing up "okay" he whispered sadly "I'll be back though" I said trying to make him feel better.

"Okay" he says looking up at me. The look he was giving me was so cute. "Oh, what the hell" I bend down and kiss him again, he moves my hair out of my face and holds my face in his hands. It turns into ANOTHER make out.

I break the kiss and stood up "see you later" I said waving to him while walking to the door "okay later" he waves effortlessly back.

I shut the door quietly behind me. I pull out my phone and text Bee.

Me: meet me n the waiting room. cuz Zak is on his way right now.
Bee: k on my way:/

I put my phone in my back pocket.

I walk to the elevator and press the down button.

The doors open.

Desmond's parents were right there, looking at me...evil.