Chapter 19

~Ski's P.O.V.

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

My phone goes off, it was screaming 6:00am. I woke up hugging my teddy bear I brought from my house. I stand up and I stretch my tight body and walk down to the bathroom. I use it then brush my teeth, I walk back into the bedroom and see Bee getting dressed for school (it's Friday).

"I thought you said you were walking Jake outside but you didn't come back in. Then posted a picture on Instagram that you were on the Vegas Strip." I said grabbing clothes to wear. "He wanted me to go with him to get something from the store" she walks out of the room and into the bathroom. "Well next time tell me were you go" I said brushing my messy hair. "Why do I need to tell you where I'm going" she said walking back into the room mad "I'm just saying" I put some socks on my feet "saying what?!" She said nearly yell whispering "something bad could have happened" I put on my shoes "we were out like 10 minutes we weren't out for an hour!" She is the only one yelling right now, I'm being calm.

"Never mind" I said grabbing my phone, my backpack, and my duffle bag for volleyball practice. I walk out of the room. (This is what she is wearing -> http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=7249550&.svc=copypaste&id=97549423)

I go downstairs and into the kitchen, I get a bowl and some cereal from the cabinet. I pour it into the bowl and grab the milk from the fridge. I sit at the table and eat my breakfast Bee comes to join me. When I finished I put on a light amount of makeup, then I walk into Zak's room. He was still sleeping.

I walk over to the side of the bed and shake Zak on the shoulder "Zak get up you have to take us to school soon" he groans and rolls over on his other side. "Zak come on" I shake his shoulder again, this time he rose up. "I was going to make you girls some breakfast but I stayed up all night talking with Nick and Aaron," he runs his hand through his messy hair then standing up.

He puts on his sweats and walks in the bathroom. I leave his room and go downstairs, I grab my phone out of my pocket and see who texted me and who called me. I had one missed call from my mom and like thousand text messages from my mom. I open the text messages and they all said where were we? Are we okay? And to call her immediately.

I text her back.

Me: we told Daniel we were going 2 our friends house.

Seconds later she replies back.

Mom: he did & he said yu guys were going to Tricia's house but Idk a Tricia of yur friends:/

Me: bcuz yur always gettin beat up by dad and never having time to talk to us

Mom: shut up don't yu talk to me like tht

Me: well I'm srry but does dad look through yur phone

Mom: yes y?

Me: never mind

Mom: ???

Me: I'll come and see you later on today. ok?

Mom: k love yu

Me: love yu too

Zak comes down from upstairs and walks into the kitchen. He was wearing some black sweat pants, a reaper hat, and a white shirt that said Reckless "I was thinking about making you girls some breakfast this morning but I guess I over slept." He grabs his keys from on top of the counter. "Ready to go" he asked "yes" Bee says grabbing her backpack, I grab my backpack. We walk to the garage, Zak sets the alarm then opens the door and shuts it behind him and locks it.