Chapter 23

*****IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER SO READ THAT AUTHOR'S NOTE*****

I WANT TO THANK EVERYBODY FOR GIVING THIS BOOK 11K READS!!! THIS IS AMAZING BECAUSE I REMEMBER WHEN I HAD 50 READS AND I WAS LIKE "WHEN ARE PEOPLE GOING TO READ MY BOOK, I BARELY HAVE 50 READS" BUT LOOK AT ME NOW!!! I WAS ACTUALLY CONSIDERING DELETING THIS BOOK IF I DIDN'T GET READS OR VOTES SOON. BUT I'M GLAD I DIDN'T, I WOULD HAVE BEEN STUPID TO DO THAT. BUT I REALLY APPRECIATE YOU GUYS WASTING YOUR TIME JUST TO READ THIS STUPID GOOD BOOK (JK JK 😝) BUT THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR DOING THIS FOR ME😄

I'M SORRY THAT IT TOOK ME A MILLION YEARS TO UPDATE. ITS BECAUSE I WAS FOCUSED ON WRITING MY OTHER BOOKS, BUT GO READ THEM AND CHECK THEM OUT. READ THE SUMMARIES TO SEE IF YOU LIKE THEM. I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!💕

*****IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE IS AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER SO READ THAT AUTHOR'S NOTE PLEASE!*****

I KNOW THIS IS A LONG ASS AUTHOR'S NOTE.

~Ski's P.O.V.

"What are we going to do today" I asked Bee on my phone "I don't know it's a Saturday we'll figure something out" she said painting her toenails. "Well I just want to stay here and do nothing" I said laying on the bed wrapping myself in the cold comfortable covers "well we're already doing that" she blew on her toes.

It's currently 12 in the afternoon and all we did was wake up, eat, watch TV, and stayed in the bedroom all day.

"Girls" Zak yelled from downstairs "coming" we ran out of the room and down the stairs "Yes Zak" we said in unison, he chuckled "I'm going on an investigation in Alabama but I'll be back in a week or so if not I'm staying there for a week in a half." he had his suitcases ready an everything "how will we get to school" I said sitting at the bar "Ask your Mom to take you to school" he grabs his suitcases and walks to the door. "Okay Zak" I said "You guys better take care of my house, you can have parties but don't burn my house down to the ground" he laughed. We waved goodbye to him then he left.

Later that day we invited the guys over, "Hey Ski you want to go on that date today" Desmond asked once he got into the house "Sure what time" I turn to him "how about 7 o'clock" he places his hands on my waist "okay" I smile "what are we going to do today" Jake said wrapping his arm around Bee's shoulders "how about we have a movie day" Desmond suggested "okay" Bee cheered "let's go to the movies and watch LUCY or HERCULES or a comedy movie" I suggested.

"Where we going to get the money" Bee looked at me "we an go ask mom" I shrug my shoulders. "Can one you guys take us over to our house to get some money from my mom" I asked looking at Jake then Desmond "I'll take you guys" Desmond offered "I'll stay here then" Jake said "okay thanks Desmond" Bee gives Jake a kiss on the cheek then we left the house. We got into his blue Audi.

When he pulled up to the driveway, Desmond stayed in the car while Bee an I went inside.

"Mom are you home" I yelled through the house, it was quiet. "Ski, Bee" we turn around seeing Daniel. We both gasp and freeze, he takes a step closer to us. I want to run outside but my body won't more it's like it's a statue in place "what're you doing here" Bee asked in a whisper "why I live you here you know? Why are guys here" he comes closer and we just stood there like statues "we're looking for mom" I whispered. It felt like something was caught in my throat something keeping me from talking any louder. "How did you get out" Bee asked still whispering "Dad bailed me out."

He walks closer to me, his jaw clenches then unclenches, he grabs me by my arm squeezing it so hard my hand wasn't getting any blood circulation he throws me into his room and locks the door so Bee can't come in. "No! No let her go" she bangs on the door "I like you better because you're bigger than Bee" (big as in body size) He shoves me against the bed and I fall down I try to get up and fight him off but he holds me down "No Daniel please" I cry "I love it when you beg me to stop" he said kissing me on the left side of my neck "Stop Daniel" tears running down the sides of my face "why? Why do you do this" I said turning my head away from him.