Chapter 5

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Some words might be in parentheses in a sentence. So pay attention, it helps you understand the story more. Remember Desmond lisps ***Examples: Thki (Ski), ith (is), juth (just), nithe (nice), thee (see), and 'cauthe (cause)***

~Bee's P.O.V.

He goes inside the store, "Ski can you believe we're in the car of the Lead Investigator of the Ghost Adventures Crew. I can't believe it, it feels like I'm dreaming. This can't be happening" I said shaking her shoulder "OW!! YES I KNOW!!" She said rubbing her shoulder "sorry, I just can't believe it."

"How are we going to tell him about Mom...and us. He has to know, he has to be aware what's going on" Ski said with a worried look.

"Ski, we just met him how are we going to tell him something like this. He doesn't even know us like that. We can't put something like this on him" I was getting upset. I don't want to tell him all of our business, but we have to sooner or later.

"I know, but he has to know," I can see Ski was getting upset too. "Okay we'll tell him but not now" she nods her head. We stop talking 'cause we saw Zak coming out of the store.

~Zak's P.O.V.

I was in the store for a good 5 minutes figuring out what doughnuts they like but I got them a Frosted Glazed Doughnut. And got myself an energy drink for later, I pay the cashier and go back to the car.

It looked like Ski and Bee were talking. Was it about me? Or was it something else? I don't know but I'm going to ask them.

"What are you girls talking" I said getting in the car "nothing" Ski said smiling, but it didn't look like a real smile.

"What's the matter Ski. Your smile it doesn't look...happy...it looks fake" I was hesitating to say something about it. "No, I'm fine I'm serious. Don't worry about it I'm fine" I wasn't believing her I know she was lying. "Tell, please" I said begging. "My stomach just hurts that's all" she said touching her stomach. "You need something from the store" I said "no it's okay" she looked at me "okay" I said.

I left it alone. I hand them their doughnuts. "Thank you, Zak" they both said it at the same time.

We talked about them and about me, but mostly about me. We talked about their past, my past, and random other things.

~At the school

I pull up to the school "do you guys need a ride home" I put the car in park. They both look at each other like they had something to say, like they were talking to each other telepathically. "Yea you can come at 2:42. But you don't have to come until 4:00 'cause we have volleyball practice" Ski said talking through the passenger window "I'll be here at 2:42 I'll come and watch you guys practice."

"Okay, bye Zak see you later" they said waving back at me "bye see you girls later" I waved back at them. I waited until they went inside the school, then I pulled away.

~Ski's P.O.V.

He dropped us at school, he waited until we went inside. No one has ever done that before. NO ONE.

Me and Bee have different classes but we have some classes together. But I have to go to my first period. English.

I told one of my best friend's that Zak Bagans dropped us off but he didn't believe me. "I'm serious he did" I was getting frustrated because he didn't believe me "no he didn't. Prove it tonight or tomorrow" my best friend Desmond said shaking his head "I don't have to show you a picture. 'Cause he's coming later to watch us play volleyball." "WHAT!?!? He ith (is), luckily I play volleyball" he was happy "yea" I said laughing. We were leaving first period, we were in the hallway.