Chapter 27

Sexual content

16...left

He brought my lips to his. He backed up "during that little speech thing, I was saying I love you" he smiled "I know and you kept saying it repeatedly" I smiled back.

He chuckles lightly and kisses me again. It wasn't like his other kisses, it was different, like he had sympathy for me. And I didn't want that so I broke the kiss "Desmond kiss me like I didn't tell you what happened to me, kiss me like how you kissed me yesterday" I said placing a hand on his cheek. He nods his head. "But can I still treat you like you're a virgin?" He asked placing his hands on my cheeks, I nod my head yes.

This time when his kissed me it was love and a pinch of sympathy, but I let it go.

I run my hand through his hair. He licks the bottom of my lip, I open my mouth and his tongue explores my mouth. And I did the same for him. He pulls me onto his lap and pulls me closer to him. I place his hands on my lower back, and I put mine on his shoulders. His hands go under my shirt of my back.

He moans into my mouth. He disconnects his lips from mine and moves them along my jaw towards my neck. I run my hands through his hair and tug at it for him to meet my lips. I try to unbutton his shirt quickly but he stops me. Is he going to say stop not yet? He stops kissing me to say "go slow, you don't have to go so fast. I'm in no rush" he whispers and kisses me passionately. I undid the first button slowly.

Now, that I'm going slow my hands are starting to tremble. When I finished I took his flannel shirt off, I ran my hands over his chest. His pecs were amazing and so was his abs.

I kiss on his neck and a moan escapes his lips. I nip at it as well, that time a groan came from his throat.

He lays me down softly, on the bed. His left leg goes between my legs. He lifts my shirt half way so it showed my stomach, he kisses me lightly on the stomach. I moan under him. He comes up from my stomach and meets my lips.

He lifts my leg and wraps it around his hip. He holds my leg in place. He propped his elbow up for support, I could feel his hard length against my crotch. He grinds against me slowly and lightly, a moan escapes his lips again and he breathed heavily against my lips. "These damn jeans" he cursed heavily.

He kisses me on my neck, stucking and nipping at the skin. I can't help but run my fingers in his hair and moan.

I flip him over so I was on top. I straddle his hips, he places his hands on my butt. I bend down and kiss him passionately.

When I pull away to raise up, he raises up with me. He grabs the hem of my shirt, he looks at me for permission. "Take it off" I whispered he nodded his head and lifted it up over my head.

I wore no bra under my shirt. He looked at my breasts and palmed them "your beautiful Ski" and kissed me passionately.

His lips met my neck once again, my head fell back at how good it felt. My breath hitched when I felt his lips against my left breast then he moved to my right breast and did the same. He kissed them.

I moan and gasp at how much pleasure he's giving me. He lies back down on the bed. He runs a hand through my hair which sent chills down my back. "I love you so much" he said against my lips "I love you too" I whisper back.

I kiss down his jawline to his neck then to his chest. He groans and says my name. I unbutton his pants and unzip them but I didn't take them fully off, I went back up to face him. I grind my hips against his hard length, he groans into my mouth.

His hand reaches down and palms himself, I try not giggle at him. "Dammit these fucking jeans, help me take them off" He lifts his hips to slide his pants down, I help him do it. He was wearing these navy blue boxers that stopped at mid-thigh. His (oh my gosh I can't say the word) length bulged out of his boxers making a little mountain. The little hole in the boxers where the penis (lord please help me) comes out I can barely see him, because the moon light is shining in the room. He was a lot bigger than Daniel.