Chapter 8

~Ski's P.O.V.

We arrive at home, me and Bee run to our room and started packing some stuff. I packed my pajamas, toothbrush, clothes for school and after school, my teddy bear, and phone charger. I walk out of our room.

"I'm ready" I said looking at Zak who was sitting on the couch "okay what about your sister" he said standing up "now I am" I heard a voice behind me "okay let's go" he said.

I open the front door, but someone was right there when I opened it. Daniel. I got scared, good thing Zak was right by me.

"What do you guys think you're doing" he looked mad "we're going to Tricia's house for a slumber party" I said looking down at the floor "did you call Mom and ask her" he shut the door behind him hard. It made me jump and grab Zak's hand.

"I am, going to call her when I get in the car" I said looking up at him. He came up close to me, I squeeze Zak's hand "who is this then" he looks at Zak "I'm Tricia's uncle she wanted me o come and pick them up for her" he said in a calm voice. Daniel looked at him suspiciously, "okay, we have to go before she gets lonely at home" Zak said opening the front door. He lets me and Bee go out the door first. I look back at Zak was watching his back from Daniel.

We get in the car "you got a strong grip Ski" he said opening and closing his hand, "yea well I was scared" I look at him "why were you scared? When you had me there" he was confused "what we been through, you would" I said. "Touché" he said smiling.

We finally arrive at his house, it was BIG I never been at a house this big. "Wow your house is big" Bee said amazed "well I do have my own television show you know" he said chuckling. We walk in his house, the inside was scary looking. Skulls, creepy dolls, and a full book case of lots Dracula books.

"Want me to show you around the place" he said putting keys down in a bowl "yes please" I said. He showed us around his house then left me and Bee in the guest room to get settle.

"This can't be happening" next thing you know Bee fainted on the bed and fell on the floor, I laughed at her so hard my stomach hurt. Zak came in the bedroom "why are you laughing so loud? What happened to Bee" he knelt down by Bee "she fainted that's all" I said catching my breath "why" he looked at me confused "because she can't believe this is happening" I said sitting on the bed.

"Well I'm going to be making dinner downstairs, then come down when you're done up here" he said leaving the room.

I start unpacking some things from my bag. My phone vibrates on the dresser, I pick it up it was a text from Desmond.

Dez: Wryd

Me: im at Zak's house

Dez: y r u at his house 4

Me: bcuz we had a problem at my house

Dez: wut happened

Me: something personal

Dez: oh, I just wanted 2 txt u 2 say I miss u<3

Me: aww I miss you too baby:)<3

Dez: love u babe<3

Me: love u too<3

We stopped texting each other. I went downstairs into the kitchen "whatcha makin" I said sitting at the table "some spaghetti and meatballs" he said standing over the stove "sounds good" I smile at Zak.

"You can go watch TV if you want" he pointed to the TV "okay" I go in the living room and put in some cartoons. I was watching 'Adventures Time' the episode 'The Great Bird Man' it's funny.

Zak comes in and watches it with me for awhile then went back to the kitchen. "Dinners ready go wake your sister and tell he it's time to eat" he said getting plates out "okay" I ran upstairs into the guest bedroom.

I shake her gently "Bee wake up dinners ready. We're having spaghetti, come on" she gets up "did you call mom" she said fast "damn it I forgot I'll call her right now" she left the room and went downstairs. I pull out my phone. And dial the number, "hello, mom, me and Bee are at a friend's house having a slumber party" I said "okay have fun."

Wow that's all she says have fun. She isn't going to ask which friend, when will you come back, and whose going to be there. But no, she said "have fun" my family is...sh*t. They don't care about us, motherf*ckers. I'm not trying to talk to bad about my Mom, but she needs to stand up for herself. And I do too.

I go downstairs.

~Zak's P.O.V.

When they ate my spaghetti, they were stuffing themselves.

We were watching some cartoons something called 'Adventure Time' it's a funny cartoon. Ski and Bee left to take a shower but the whole they were fight ing who should a shower upstairs and who should take a shower downstairs.

"I want to take a shower upstairs. So I can be closer the bedroom so I can change" Bee yelled at her "well take your clothes with you downstairs in the other shower" Ski said yelling back at her. This was amusing to me watching sisters fight, twins to top it.

"Ladies ladies just do paper-rock-scissors" they did it and Ski lost, she took a shower downstairs.

I watched TV then fell asleep, I woke up to someone laying their head on my shoulder. It was Ski, wearing Batman sweatpants and a black cami top. She was watching TV "what time is it" I said she picked up her phone and turned it on "it's 8:43pm" she put her phone down.

"Okay" I said getting up "where you going" she said looking at me " going to take a shower" I said walking up the stairs to my room. I get out some boxers an place them on the bed. I head to the bathroom in my bedroom, I take off my clothes and get in the shower.

I get out of the shower, dried myself off and put my boxers on, and head downstairs in the living room. Ski was dozzying off to sleep and Bee was curled up on the love seat sleeping. I pick up Bee and walk upstairs to the guest room.

I put her on the bed and put the blanket on her. I walk downstairs and see Ski still awake, I sit next to her. "Aren't you tired" I said looking at "no" she said yawning "well you have to go too bed you have school tomorrow" he said.

"Okay I'll go to bed, but I warn you I sleep walk sometimes. If I get up tonight and my eyes are red I'm sleep walking, don't wake me up. If I'm talking to you and I can't finish my sentence tell me to go back to bed. Bee said I don't finish my sentences so she tells me to go to bed. I won't remember a thing tomorrow" she said standing up and walking towards the stairs. "Okay I'll remember" I said turning off the TV and lights "come on let's go to bed" I said waiting for her to walk up the stairs.

She goes in the guest room and lays down "good night Zak" she keeps the door open "goodnight Ski" I walk in my room and keep my door open.

I lay in bed watching TV.

~2 hours later

I was still awake watching TV but I was on my phone. I look at the TV and this funny commercial about AT&T where this grown man is talking to kids on a bean bag, talking about what's better being fast or slow.

From the corner of my eye I saw a person standing in my bedroom doorway. I get up and turn on my bathroom light. It was Ski "Jesus, Ski you scared me. What did you want" I said sitting on my bed.

"Can I clean my...my room" she said coming in and sitting on my bed "yes, when you go home next week" I said "no but can...can..." That's right she's sleep walking I forgot. "Go to bed Ski" I said "no I want to clean...clean..." She couldn't finish her sentence, she was even falling asleep at the same time. "You can but you have to go to bed now" she crawls through my bed and fell asleep on the right hand side of the bed.

"Ski, Ski in the other room" but she didn't get up. So I left her, I turn off my bathroom light and get in bed next to her. I cover her up.

I watched TV for another 30 minutes, then turned it off. I get under the covers with Ski and fell asleep.

Like it? Vote and Comment.~Kiandra