Chapter 14

~Bee P.O.V.

Zak got us something to eat and a drink, "Thank you for getting us something" Ski said "no problem, you can ask me for anything" Zak said sipping some of his Mountain Dew soda. "Okay."

We walked around the hospital talking about random things, "Zak this might sound weird and uncomfortable for you, but I have to ask because I'm nosey" I said.

"What is it, tell me" he seemed really interested. "Okay, here it goes umm...what do you want in a woman" I said, he looks at me all awkward.

"Well umm, I want many things in a woman. For one, I want her to be funny, watch scary movies with me, comfort me when I'm feeling down, to be faithful to me, travels with me, likes long hugs, supports me for my career, and loves me for who I am. And for her to be caring, kind, to be sweet, not all demanding, but she can be demanding sometimes, but to be honest that's kind of hot. But I want a lot of things in a woman that's good and not bad." He was smiling the whole time while telling us what he likes in a woman.

Me and Ski look at each other and gave each other a cheesy smile "what" he said smiling at both of us "nothing" Ski smiles at him.

We walk to the waiting room, "I'll go ask the front desk to see if you guys can go visit them yet" Zak said backing away from us. "Are you going to go see them too" I said "yea I will probably later" he nods his head "why not now?" Ski really wants him to come with us.

"You want me to come with you girls?" He raises his eyebrows "yes" we stressed to him. "Well, I will. But not now I will go later tonight when we come back to visit them, okay" he leaves us in the waiting room will he goes to the front desk, talking to the lady.

~Ski's P.O.V.

He comes walking back toward us "girls can go see them now. Desmond is upstairs in the room 32B and Jake is downstairs in room 17A" he gives us visitor passes. We take it out of his hand and clip it on my shirt.

We start walking down the hall way "I'll come back in half an hour so we can go back to my house" he said "ok text me when you're on your way here" I said holding up my phone in the air.

"I don't have your number" he held his phone in the air too, " ok I'll text you right now" I text 'hey'.

His phone went off "okay I think that's is you" he starts tipping something on his phone. Then, my phone went off "okay I got it" I said waving my phone in the air "okay good" he smiles at me all cheesy.

"Can we go seem them now" Bee said irritated "yeah. Bye Zak see you later" I said waving to him, he waves back at me "aren't you going to go see Jake? You could have gone by now" I added.

"Yes, but I don't want to walk by myself" she said "SO, I'm going to walk by myself once I go upstairs" I said not caring "okay" she said smiling like she wanted me to walk by myself.

I stop at the elevator and press the 'up' button for the elevator, Bee kept walking down the hallway. The elevator opens, I step in. Good no one was in there. It goes to the third floor.

I hear the ding, then the doors open I step out and look for 32B "32B...32B...32B" I repeated to myself until I find the room "32B...32B... There it is" I slowly open the door.

~Bee's P.O.V.

I walk in Jake's room, I see Jake looking at the TV "Jake" I whispered "Bee?" He looks at the me, he turns off the TV. "Hey how're you feeling" I walk in farther into the his room "a little weird, they gave me pain medicine for my head" he tries to sit up.

We stayed in silence for a little while, until Jake broke the silence "soo, where's Ski at" he was looking at me like we were having a awkward moment. "Visiting Desmond" I sit down in a chair next to his bed "oh" he looks down at hands.

"I wanted to thank you for saving our lives, my life" I said leaning against his bed "no problem, I'll do it again" he said looking me in my eyes. I don't know why but this reminds me of our kiss at Zak's house. "Jake what did that kiss at Zak's house mean" I look down at the floor.

I look back at him and he was looking straight at me "Jake?" I said "that's what I was going to tell you tomorrow... That I love you, Bee" he grabs my hand. On the outside I was surprised and happy, but in the inside I was having a party and celebrating. "Oh, well I like you too, Jake" we look in each others eyes.

It was like gravity pulling us together, he kept getting closer and closer to my lips. When we were at the point to kissing I can feel the heat come off of his face.

His lips press up against mine was like...like...I don't know how to explain it. It was good, I know that for a fact.

~Ski's P.O.V.

I walk in and Desmond is sleep with a bandage around his head. I walk towards his bed and held his hand "I'm so sorry, that you're in here. Desmond you could have hid in the closet with us" tears were welling in my eyes and fell on his hand.