Chapter 28

15...left

~ Bee's P.O.V.

I laid in Zak's bed with a shirtless Jake at my side. "Are you awake Bee" Jake asked in the dark room "yes" I turn on my left side to look at him. "I think they are having sex in the room" he commented "how do you know" I said in disbelief.

"Dez came in here looking for something, I think it was a condom" he whispered. I rose up and faced him and said "really" he put his phone on his lap "of course I do. Do you want to go hear" he asked I was unsure about it. Because I don't want to be all up in their sex life, but I also want to know if they are.

"Okay" I whispered "come on" he grabs my hand and we leave the room. We walk up to the door and put our ears against the door, there was moaning, groaning, name calling, and an occasional scream. "Am I hurting you" he asked "yes but keep going I'll get used to it" she said.

I detached my ear from the door, I can't believe I'm listening to my sister have sex. I put my ear back onto the door "don't cry baby" he whispered "do you want to stop" he asked "keep going" she said "I love you" he said "I love you too" she said.

They talked some more but it was muffled, my jaw dropped to the floor when I heard Ski moaning and saying Dez's name and said these words "go faster" as she moaned, I covered my mouth.

Desmond moaned and Ski screamed his name "god yes" Ski screamed. I quickly detached my ear from the door and went back to Zak's bedroom. A minute or so later, Jake comes back into the room smiling.

"Desmond is getting it on in there" he said laying down on the bed "shut up" I hit his arm "what" he looked at me confused "that's my sister in there" I crossed my arms over my chest. "Well...she's getting it on too" he said "is that better" he added. I huffed and turned over on my side, my back facing Jake.

"Hey Bee, you're mad now" I could tell he was smiling, I didn't say anything to him "what did I do" his lips are by my ear, which tickled. I push his face away from me "go to sleep" I turn over to lay on my stomach. I feel his hand on my back "I'm sorry" he whispered in my ear, I open one eye to look at him. "I'm sorry Bee" he kissed my cheek "are you still mad at me" he lays his head on top of mine. "A little" I said "how about I make it up to you by rubbing your back" he said "what time is it" I asked he picked his phone up from the dresser drawer "11 o'clock" he places it back down.

"Okay" I said, he straddles my hips. He lifts my shirt revealing my back, he massages my back which felt really good. "Mmm that feels so good" I closed my eyes "it does" he said, his thumbs massaged my lower back. His hands move up my back slowly then to my shoulders, he kisses my neck.

"Your making me fall asleep" I mumbled "I am" he continues to kiss my neck then down my back. "Want me to stop" he asked "no not yet" I mumbled, he continues to massage my back.

He scoots down my legs and massages my thighs and calves. I moan in pleasure "mmmm" I hummed, he chuckled under his breath. I soon feel like I don't feel his hands on me, I must have fallen asleep.

~ Jake's P.O.V.

Bee must have fallen asleep because she wasn't moaning anymore. I continue to massage her body, I massage her back again and kiss on her. My eyes start to feel heavy so I stopped and laid beside her.

I don't really have any pictures of Bee sleeping, so I grabbed my phone and took a picture of her with the flash on. She stirred a little bit then stopped, I took another with me in it. And another while kissing her cheek.

I am such a weirdo! But I'm weird for her.

I put my phone on the charger and cuddled up to Bee. I wrap my arm around her waist and brought her closer to me. "Goodnight baby" he kissed her forehead. She stirred and moved up my chest.