Chapter 2

I woke up to the sound of my alarm on my phone it was 6:00. Everyone was asleep, I got up and woke up Bee. "Bee wake up, we have to get ready for school" I whispered shaking her gently, she groaned "come on wake up" I said shaking her a little harder "okay I'm awake" she said. I grab some clothes from the drawer and go in the bathroom down the hallway. I take a shower, brush my teeth, and did my hair.

I get out and walk in my room, I see my brother in our room standing there staring at me. I get scared "what are you doing in my room" I said backing up "nothing what are you doing" he said walking towards me "getting ready for school" I backed up against the wall. He came up to me and grabs me by my hand and covers my mouth. I try screaming but he hit me in my lower stomach to shut me up. He takes me in his room.

He throws me on the bed and hits me across my face "no don't, leave me alone" I said trying to get up. But he was on top of me, I start crying and tried to fight back he was stronger than me. He pulls out a condom and takes off his pants then pulls down my pants. He covered my mouth with his hand again. I start crying really bad "shut up" he said going inside of me.

~Bee P.O.V.

I wake up, washed my face, brushed my teeth, and did my hair. I couldn't find Ski. Oh no, I ran to Daniel's bedroom and saw Ski laying there with no underwear on crying. Daniel wasn't around, I ran to her and covered her up "I'm so sorry Ski for leaving you" I said crying and rocking her in my arms. I put on her underwear.

"Come on before he comes back" i said raising her up. We leave his room, we grab our backpacks and other stuff that we need for school. And left the house and started walking around the Vegas Strip.

Hope you liked it. It's sad what happened, right. Vote and Comment. ~Kiandra