Chapter 21

~Ski's P.O.V.

Desmond takes a seat on the left side of me on the couch and wraps his arm around my shoulders. "Did I miss something" he smelled so good, like soap, "no they didn't catch anything yet" I look up at him.

He wore no shirt, with sweat pants on. He had his bandage on his head, with his hair wet from the shower, water dripping from it going down his neck. I wipe it off his neck and lay my head on his shoulder. "You want something to drink" he looks down at me, I nod my head. He gets up from the couch and leaves to the kitchen.

Few minutes later, he comes back with water in his hand and hands it to me "thanks" I take a sip and place it on the coffee table. He wraps his arm around my shoulder and watches the television.

My mind wonders off to something else, like for example it goes off to think about how Zak and my mom is doing or what they are doing *wink wink*. Bee and Jake also, are they doing okay too? I don't know why but I'm just worried about them, but I shouldn't be they are safe, they are safe.

Now my mind is worrying to much, it started making me think something really bad is about to happen.

'Stop it brain your making go crazy here!'

'No I'm not your just thinking of it to much so I have to think it too. Does that even make since?'

'Shut up!'

Nothing.

'That's what I thought'

I'm really going crazy, who fights with their conscious. I know, crazy people, but me I'm insane.

I'm just going to stop talking to myself now and focus on the show and my wonderful boyfriend. "Sit over there on the other side of the couch" he scoots me over, I give him a confused look and he gives me a smirk in return. "Give me your feet" he pats his lap I place my feet on his lap.

He grabs my left foot in his hands and massages it. I close my eyes at how good he's doing it, even a little moan escapes my lips. I lay my head back on the arm of the couch. "You like this babe" he looks at me from my foot, I nod my head biting my bottom lip. "Don't do that" I open my eyes to look at him I was about to ask why but he beat me to it. "You look sexy when you do that."

What?!

"Why stop when I look sexy doing it" I asked "because you're turning me on" he whispers. He scoots closer to me, moving my legs more onto his lap him moving under my thighs. He kisses me softly on the lips "I love you so much" he leans his forehead against mine "I love you more" I kiss him again.

He deepens the kiss by pulling me closer, I put my hands on each side of his face. He licks the bottom of my lip asking for permission which I granted, he sticks his tongue into my mouth. His tongue explores my mouth. He places his hands on my waist pulling me even closer if that's even possible. He lays me down on the couch with him I between my legs, he moves one hand to my cheek and kept the other hand on my waist.

He moans into my mouth, I can feel his erection between my legs he slightly rubs crotch against me "oh god." I put my hand against his bare chest. He wraps my legs around his waist, he grabs under my thigh. "Oh Ski what are you doing to me," I wrap my arms around his neck. He kisses on my neck, he nibbles on my ear then gives me a hickey on the neck. "Desmond, mom and Zak is going to see that" I said putting a hand on it. He shrugs his shoulders. Then continues kissing on my neck.

"Guys?" Dez pulls away quick and looks at who is talking. I raise up see it was his mother and father, Dez raises up off of me quick. He grabs a pillow to cover his erection. I giggle at him. His parents look at both of us in disbelief, "uh w-we were j-just...-she had something on her-" his father interrupted him by saying "Desmond you better not go doing that. You know better, when we come back we're gonna talk" Mr. Bower said sternly gritting his teeth then walks out of the living room leaving the house and so does Mrs. Bower following behind.