Prologue

~Ski's (Sky) P.O.V.

I'm a 16 year-old white girl living in a crappy neighborhood in Las Vegas. My Dad beats my Mom everyday, my f*cked up 24 year-old brother rapes me and my twin sister Bee, when ever he has the chance alone with us.

I know what you're thinking call the police on them. Well it's not that easy as you think, if I call the police about my brother and Dad. Me and Bee would be taken away and sent to foster homes. I don't want to do that because I'll be separated from my sister. My best friend ever is my sister, we had good times and bad times together.

I just wish my Mom would just tell the police that my Dad beats the living daylights out of her. But she's scared just like I am, because he would literally KILL her for it.

"Ski and Bee, get your a**es in the bedroom, NOW!" My Dad said pointing to our bedroom that we share. We ran in there, I look behind me and see my Mom on the floor already trying to plead him not to hit her. I shut the door fast before he hits her.

There was screaming and hits, I heard my Mom saying 'stop it don't' but he kept hitting her. Bee and me start crying violently and hugging each other.

It stopped after like 5 minutes, which felt like forever. We were watching Ghost Adventures waiting for the noise to stop "Bee, do you wish Mom had Zak Bagans as a boyfriend instead Dad." I said looking at the ceiling "Yea I wish Zak was our step-dad. I would love him so much, i would be so happy my heart won't be able to take it." She said looking at the TV where it showed him on one part for a long time, "Me too, I would love him so much I would die" I said looking at the TV.

"Zak Bagans would love us more than our real family" she kept talking, but her talking was making me doze off to sleep. "Goodnight Bee" I said closing my eyes "Goodnight Ski". Couple of seconds later I fell asleep.

I know it's short, but I hope you liked it. Vote and comment. ~Kiandra