Chapter 32

11...left

~When Zak is Home Now

~Ski's P.O.V.

Desmond has been avoiding me for the pass 3 days, the last time we talked was the day before I went to the police station to do the rape kit and I'm upset because he didn't come to support me. Which was 4 days ago.

Every time I call him it goes to voicemail and when I text him he never texts back.

"Hey Bee, have you heard from Desmond lately?" I asked Bee walking into the living where Zak and my Mom were sitting watching TV getting ready to watch Ghost Adventures. (It's Friday. He kissed Michael on Monday.)

"He isn't talking to you" mom asked next to Zak "No he isn't and it's irritating me that he's not talking to me" I plop down on the couch across from Zak and mom.

Zak and mom have been getting close lately, she isn't as timid as usual with men. And in my opinion she's starting to like Zak by the way she looks at him and the way he looks at her.

We went home 2 days ago and the house seems so quiet and empty without Dad and Daniel. But today we're spending the night here with Zak.

When Zak got home he talked to me about Desmond and I having sex and I apologized about it and he gave me a hug to forgive me.

"He's been acting weird ever since the day I got in that fight with Elizabeth" I roll my eyes in annoyance by just mentioning her name.

Oh, I forgot to mention what happened at the rape kit investigation. My uterus is damaged and I can't have any children because of the abusive rape he was doing to me. Plus we were both so young when he started raping us. I cried. But Bee is fine, I'm not jealous about Bee not being damage though, I'm not a person that's like 'why couldn't her uterus be damaged he was raping her too' no that's not me, that's messed up and she's my sister I would never say something like that about Bee.

I have to take 2 pills three times a day. My mother cried so much that I thought her body was going to get rid of all of her salted water inside her body. Mom told Zak and he cried also and gave me a hug which made me cry some more. I was upset that I won't have children in the future too.

I texted Desmond about the news they gave me and told him to call soon but he never did. I cried when he never texted back.

Zak and Mom were angry when he didn't text back because I'm his girlfriend. Bee told Jake and he comforted me also. But one person wasn't comforting me, and that was Desmond. Asshole.

***

After Ghost Adventures went off I went to the bathroom to take my 2 pills before I went to bed. It has been annoying taking them. Morning. Afternoon. Evening.

I take a shower and go to the guest room to lay in bed and relax.

I was on my phone on some social media saying depressing things that has been going on about my life at the moment.

I set my phone on the dresser, but it starts to vibrate. I look at the screen and it was a text from Jake. Kind of hoping it was Desmond.

Jake just wanted to know if I wanted to go to a party next week on Friday, but I said no thanks.

I set it back down on the dresser and it vibrated again, "what's up with people texting me tonight I'm trying to go to sleep" I open the text without looking at who sent the message.

Baby👅💏💕: can we talk

I need to change his contact name to jerk or asshole for ignoring me lately.