Chapter 25

I love this song so much. Shawn Mendes is freakin' amazing I love him. Check out his other music on YouTube ShawnMendesVEVO I love his music The Weight, Show You, Life Of The Party, One of Those Nights, and Something Big.

18...left

~Desmond's P.O.V.

I woke from the guest room and left the room who I was sharing with Jake. I walk downstairs and see Ski was eating breakfast at the table and was on her phone. I try to avoid her by going to the living room and grabbing my car keys to leave to my house.

"Where you going?" Shit. "I'm going to my house to brush my teeth, take a shower, and take these stitches out of my head today" I need to wash this dried up sweat and tears off my body. "Oh okay, are you coming back because Bee came up with the idea of having a party today" she takes a spoonful of cereal and shoves it in her mouth. "Yea I'll come back" I put on my shoes and walk towards the door.

"And Dez when you come back we need to talk" she puts her bowl in the sink and walks up the stairs "Okay" I leave out the front door.

~ Ski's P.O.V.

I woke up around 6 o'clock in the morning.

The whole time I just laid in bed and stayed on my phone reading, tweeting, and watching YouTube videos. But when 7 o'clock came I went downstairs and made some cereal. I sat at the table and read some tweets an ate.

I heard heavy footsteps coming downstairs, I look up and see Desmond look at me then walk into the living room. What is he doing? I heard his keys jingle.

"Where you going?" I ask "I'm going to my house to brush my teeth, take a shower, and take these stitches out of my head today" I study him for second "Oh okay, are you coming back because Bee came up with the idea of having a party today" I take a spoonful of cereal and put it in my mouth "Yea I'll come back" I stood up and walked towards the sink.

"And Dez when you come back we need to talk" I place my bowl in the sink and head upstairs "Okay" he said before he shut the door on his way out.

I walk into Zak's bedroom and didn't see Bee in Zak's bed. "Bee" I called into his bathroom I walk into the guest room and see she's laying in bed with Jake talking to him. "Bee what are you doing" I ask walking further into the room "just talking to Jake about the party we're having later on tonight" she turns in her in her place on the bed next to Jake and looks at me. "Did Desmond leave" Jake asked "Yeah he went to his house to change and brush his teeth" I said sitting on the bed.

"So when are we leaving to get the things for the party" I asked "when Desmond comes back" Jake answers.

I leave the room and went downstairs to watch TV.

~ 3 hours later

I hear a knock at the door. I get up and open the door. It was Dez.

He walks in and was dress in a flannel and jean pants. I got to say he looked pretty hot the way he was dressed, his sleeves were rolled up to his elbows. "Can we talk now" I said scared to meet his eyes, "Yeah were do you want to talk" he bits his lip. God help me not jump on him. "We can talk up in Zak's room" I said "Okay" he nods his head. I walk up the stairs.

I sit on the bed against the wall. He sits on the other side of the bed. "It's about yesterday?" He looks down at his hands "Yeah it is" I look at him "but I want to start off by saying I'm sorry for how I acted, you were going through a lot and I didn't need to act that way" I apologized. He didn't say anything but continued to look down at his hands. "Why did you act that way? We could have talked it out, instead of you doing that" he finally looks up at me.