Chapter 11

~Ski's P.O.V.

Me and Bee were playing 20 questions for an hour then got bored. But Zak finally woke up after an hour of sleep.

"So Zak can we go swimming today" Bee said yelling from the couch for him to hear upstairs "yea you can" he comes down downstairs. He was fully clothed "and can we invite two friends" I smiled at him hoping for a yes.

"Whose it going to be" he grabs his keys "just Desmond and Jake" I said "okay but you and Desmond better not be doing any funny business while I'm gone" he raises eyebrow.

"Well I'm leaving to the office. I'll be back. My number is on the fridge if you need anything" he walks out the door.

~Zak's P.O.V.

I walk to my car and get inside. I have a bad feeling something is going to happen to them by themselves. If there is they'll call me. I put my keys in the ignition and drive to the office.

~Bee's P.O.V.

I just got something, me and Ski don't have bathing suits. I text Jake,

Me: hey Zak said you can come

Jake: ok tell me where he lives

I text him where Zak lives.

Jake: ok I'm on my way

Me: ok see you then

"Ski, Jake's on his way" I said. She was in the bathroom. I look at the clock on the wall in the guest room, it's 1:57 PM. "Does he know where we are" Ski comes in the room "yea I texted him where we are.... And I told him" I said looking at her.

"You did why" she sounded mad "because he's my best friend...have you told Dez yet, he's been your best friend since kindergarten he should know what's going on. He's your soon to be boyfriend" I was getting pissed "I will tell him." She was calming down.

There was a knock on the front door. I run down the stairs, I open the door "hey Jake come on in" I move to the side for him to walk in. He was wearing swimming trunks with a tank top, showing off some of his muscles.

"Don't get to comfortable because you're going to have to take me to the store" I said running upstairs to change into short shorts and a tank top. "Ski, Jake is taking me to go get bathing suits for us. I have money to buy some. I'll be back" I said putting on my shoes while she was changing into the same thing as me. I run back down the stairs "why do I have to take you to the store" he had a confused look "because I forgot we don't have a bathing suit here. So come on" I grab his hand and went out the door.

~Ski's P.O.V.

I had to wait to text Dez. He doesn't get out until 2:50 'cause it takes him time to get out of school, plus we don't have volleyball practice. It was only 2:28 PM.

It's kind of boring when you have nobody around with you in a big house, it's scary.

I go downstairs into the living room. I sit on the couch and turn on the TV. I watched it for a couple of minutes, then decide to text Dez.

Me: hey want to come swim with me, Bee, and Jake 2day

Dez: yea where?

Me: here at Zak's place

Dez: ok where's that at

I text him the address,

Dez: ok let me go home and change then i'll be there

Me: ok see u then

Dez: k;)

I place my phone down on my lap and watch TV.

I was justing thinking what are we going to do when we're down swimming. Probably eat or watch movies.

There was a knock at the door, I get up from the couch. It's Jake and Bee. She had a bag of chips, and another bag of or bathing suits. Jake had a pack of soda in his left hand.

"Ok here's your bathing suit" she handed me a rainbow bikini, "thank you" I take it out of her hand. I look at her bikini and it was hearts on the top and red bottom's. I was jealous of her bikini, it had hearts.

I run upstairs into the bathroom to use it, I get out and walk into the guest room. I take off all of my clothes and put the bikini on. I go to the bathroom again and brush my hair out to put in a ponytail.

I go downstairs and look through the kitchen window seeing Jake and Bee already in the pool playing around.

As I was about to go out in the backyard to the pool, someone knocks on the door. I get frustrated and groan, I open the door to see Desmond standing there against the doorframe.

"Hey you made it" I give him a hug "yea I made it. I wasn't going to miss coming to a celebrities house to swim" he chuckled and walks in. He was wearing swimming trunks and a tank top.

I walk toward the back door, which leads to the pool. "I missed you" he comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist "I missed you too" I turn around to face him.

He puts his hand against my cheek, and leans down to kiss me. The kiss turns out to be a make out session, "come on let's go swimming" I walk in the backyard and did a cannonball in the pool.

He stood there for a little minute shaking his head. He takes off his shirt and puts it on a outdoors lounge chair. He jumps in the pool making a big splash, we all start laughing.