Chapter 3

We walked around the Strip for about an half an hour. "I just want to runaway, from this mess. Why didn't we tell Mom when this first happened" Ski said crying "Look Ski, we can't just runaway from this. We have to face our problems, we can't be a coward and run, okay. Promise me that you'll never leave me" I stop her from walking and put my hands on her shoulders. "Okay, I promise" she said hugging me.

We stop at a stop walk, we like to look at nice fancy cars pass by. The light changes, we start walking to the other side. I look at the nice fancy cars. But this one was really fancy an nice.

"Ski look at this car" I said pointing to the car I bend down to see who was its. I squint my eyes to get a clearer look. It was him, ZAK BAGANS!!!

"LOOK SKI, IT'S HIM, ITS HIM. ZAK BAGANS" I said hopping up down and pointing at same time. I grab her arm and run up to his window and knock on it rapidly.

~Ski P.O.V.

I can't believe what was happening. Meeting ZAK BAGANS is such a big thing for us. I was excited, happy, had joy, and it felt like I was going to explode with so much emotions going on. We ran up to his window, Bee knocked on the window. He rolled down his window "Hi ladies" he said smiling "hi we are such big fans" we said smiling so hard my cheeks hurt. "I notice that, your guys cheeks are so red and big" he said chuckling and pinching my cheeks. I giggle and blush.

"What's your girls names" he said looking at the street light to see if it changed "I'm Ski and this is my twin sister Bee" I said pointing at her, she waved at him so hard "you guys are twins, whose the oldest" he said pointing at both of us. "I'm the oldest by 24 minutes" I said nodding my head "oh, so why are you girls walking around this early in the morning" he said scrunching his face "we're on our way to school" Bee said from behind me.

"You girls need a ride there" he asked "YES, I mean yea you can take us" I said calming down.

"Hop in" he said chuckling. We walk around to the other side of the car, me and Bee start fighting over who should sit in the front with Zak. "You can sit in the front when he picks us up from school, but right now I'm going sit in the front while going to school, okay" I said whispering for Zak not to hear. She nods her head and gets in the car.

I get in the front seat and buckle up, he drives off. "Why is your name Ski and why is yours Bee" he looks at me first "Well I think my name is Ski because the sky is free, peaceful, no violence, and it's quiet. I guess that's me because I'm peaceful, quiet, and some what free. But get me pissed off I'll throw some lightning at your a**. In other words don't get me mad."

"Okay, Bee" he looked at her "well a Bee is caring, they help each other out, and if you get them mad they sting your a**. Meaning you get me mad your a** is f*cked." He laughed at what we said, "So what school do you girls go to" he asked "we go to St. Walter High School" "Okay, I know where that's at" he said nodding.

Hope you liked. Vote and Comment.~Kiandra