Prologue

When the universe is known for animal traits that convert to the three types, it affects all species. Human, Altean, Galran, Olkarian, any species in the universe.

So when being presented during which heritage you have, planet you live on, laws you go by, you will be known as one of the three types that convert to both status and life from then on.

✍️ case files information ✍️

Type 1: Alpha

Status: High Rank
Amount Total in The universe: 6.1M (Million)

Discription: If presented as an Alpha then they immediately move to the high ranks in the top three, Alpha's have high chances of getting their ways and both strong physically in body and in mind. Their pheromones can be attracted towards a mate who reacts to their pheromones but it can be dangerous if their mate is an Omega, Alpha's tend to be hardheaded, stubborn and possessive when they care about something deeply.

Type 2: Beta

Status: Normal
Amount Total in the universe: 32.5M

Discription: If presented as a Beta then they're considered Normal or in some cases Mid-Rank. Betas have second in opinions when in battle or in coach, their mindsets are that of an IQ to about 132 if they put the effort into it at least, if not in either coach or battle then they often stay away from dramas unless they themselves can get the chance to cause some trouble. Betas are alot more common in the universe leading to a higher amount dated meaning there are more Betas then Omegas and Alphas.
If a male is a Beta then they are safe from Becoming pregnant should they mate with an Alpha or Omega.

Type 3: Omega

Status: Low Rank
Amount in the universe: 3.7K (Thousand)

Discription: If presented as an Omega then they're already considered a low rank. Omegas are often treated alot different then Alphas or Betas because of their status, there is not many Omegas due to harsh treatment because of their status so many who are presented tend to hide their secondary gender for safety reasons and have to take surpressents in order to not be mated by accident by either Alpha or Beta. Omegas are known to be in danger because of pregnancy that doesn't effect their gender, if your an Omega then either gender will get pregnant doesn't matter if your male or not. Omegas tend to have motherly instincts even if they've never given birth or are pregnant, it's coated in the Omegan DNA for them to have motherly instincts.

Different species have their laws for when presentation of secondary gender commences meaning it depends on those laws how they're species will handle with their secondary genders and ranks and lives from then on.

Each is different meaning some species share same laws or some and some species have entirely different laws for secondary presentation. For humans however is different.

Their laws for secondary presentation could very well be extremely similar to that of the Galran species. If presented an Alpha they are immediately given better lives before presentation, high Rank and status and are sometimes treated as royalty even if they aren't. If presented as a Beta they are given a choice to either move up to high rank or stay at their current lives with the Mid-low rank and are treated as they were before they presented. If presented as an Omega then they are immediately shot down to the low Rank and only then will fate decide how it'll take on an Omega, if a family or lover of an Omega before presentation was caring and kind then they would protect that Omega however if they weren't and had different aspects and opinions then that Omega could be in a lot of danger.