Chapter Twenty Five (Smut)

Lance was surprised to learn his mate had Galran blood as well. His question is how?

"Did you know about this?" Lance asked in a hush voice while Shiro and the blade leader known as Kolivan talked "No, I didn't. It had to be on of my parents, either my mom or my dad" Keith admitted, Lance placed his hand on Keith's "I'll stay with you like you did for me, I promise" Keith hugged Lance to his chest while Lance inhaled his Alphas scent calming his nerves down from earlier.

The three paladins and Kolivan soon piled into the lion with Antok, a Galran chosen by Kolivan to join them.

"Your alright! What happened?" Coran asked pulling up the red lions feed "Just some stuff, we're bringing someone we think you should meet" Red piloted into her hanger and everyone walked out with Lance giving her a pat on her huge claw and running to catch up to the others taking Keith's hand into his own.

(A/N: Lance is shorter in this book, incase y'all didn't know or remember because due to not being able to eat during his childhood to late teens it stunned his growth so he's shorter then Keith because of that. Just a quick A/N!)

Allura learned of Keith's heritage to say she was surprised and didn't know what to say however Lance was still by his side talking about things or have red cheeks when Keith said something. She accepted Lance because he didn't even act like a Galran despite his blood but Keith she didn't know, it looks like Lance still trusts him but can she trust Keith now because he has Galra blood?

She didn't know. She guessed he would have to prove if he had her trust again because of this but is that fair? To hold a enormous grudge against a race that destroyed your home and race? The trust you had for them wiped away in the blink of an eye because of corruption, she didn't know at this point but for now she decided that she'll keep an eye on Keith especially while he's around Lance even if they're mates.

Keith dragged Lance out of the room by the hand with a smirking Team Punk watching them, Shiro went over to ask where they were going and thanks for Allura's enhanced hearing she heard what Pidge said "Oh, just Keith going to show Lance some love where his dick is going" Shiro's face turned red while blush creeped it's way onto Allura's own, Pidge had no filter.

When Keith pulled Lance into their shared room he locked the metal doors and pinned Lance to the wall lifting his leg "Can I?" He asked for consent from Lance who was blushing deeply, Lance shyly nodded and Keith went in for Lance's soft lips capturing them with his own and Lance let out soft moans from the kiss the gradually began to get sloppy the more the minutes passed. They broke for air and kissed again, Keith hoisted Lance into his arms as Lance's legs wrapped around his waist as they continued the kiss to the bed.

Lance was on his back with his legs still wrapped around Keith's waist as their lips parted, Saliva dripping down from Lance's mouth to his chin "You look so hot right now, you know that?" Lance's ear twitched "Uh- no?" Keith chuckled at his mates oblivious nature, it just made Keith want him more. Diving down again into Lance's lips he began to strip the Omega from his clothes, tossing away anything that came apart from the Cubans clothing until it was all on the floor and Lance's bare naked body was in full view to Keith. Keith took off his own clothes and tossed them to the floor then wet his fingers with his saliva and stuck on in Lance, Lance shivered with the warm slick finger that roamed inside of him his tail wrapping around Keith's forearm and Keith grabbed the white tail causing a mewl from Lance.

Keith began to stroke the tail and added his second finger then began to scissor Lance's tight pink hole, Lance was trying to keep his moans in from the scissoring from Keith and from his tail being stroked however his moans weren't being concealed very well and Keith was enjoying this. He was the only who would be able to see Lance like this and he'll keep it that way until he dies.

Keith pulled out his fingers when Lance was loosened up and let go of the furry soft tail, Lance whined at the loss of warmth from Keith but Keith was one step ahead and positioned his member Infront of Lance's hole. Lance swore that Keith's member looked bigger then last time and he was soon penetrated by Keith's member that stretched him out more than his fingers did. Lance let out a breathy gasp the further Keith's member went in until his insides were squeezing around Keith who grunted.

Keith waited for Lance to get adjusted again before he slowly started going in and out of Lance.

Keith steadily began to speed up his pace after awhile and Lance's moans were starting to go out of control, Keith smirked. He memorized all the good spots inside Lance and hit them each time with his pace hitting each spot with long strokes. Lance's voice squeaked and broke with each moan he produced, his body was shaking with pleasure that was surging through him repeatedly "Keith- Ah! Hah.... Kei-- Ah Ah!" Keith smirked and bit into his mates shoulder Lance's body spasmed as he came, Keith was still going into Lance.

Lance panted when Keith stopped, his body felt so good he didn't want Keith to stop his eyes glanced to the panting Keith who was still inside him. Keith leaned down to Lance's ear that twitched from Keith's hit breath "If you keep giving me a cute slutty face then I don't think I'll be able to stop" Lance's blush intensified when Keith rammed into him again hitting Lance's G-spot hard, Lance moaned loudly and came almost instantly.

Lance's moans were completely haywire as they bounced all over the walls, tears of pleasure streaked down his tanned cheeks and his tongue was hanging out of his mouth in bliss.

"K-Ah! ah! AHH! Kei- mmm Keith!" He moaned out in bliss, his insides tightening around Keith increasingly, Keith pushed Lance's legs as he spread them and hit a deep part into Lance. Lance couldn't think straight all the pleasure was rushing to his head that he couldn't hear Keith grunting from Lance's tightness as he came once again.

Lance panted heavily when he felt the familiar sticky liquid coating his insides, he knew there was a possibility after being pregnant twice that his body naturally became that of a woman's from the inside. He wasn't in his heat and Keith was able to restrict it but his hazzy mind didn't block out the possibility of him getting pregnant again even after being told not too until the threat was passed.

Keith was panting as well, he didn't think he'd go overboard but from what he could tell if Lance's expression that he enjoyed it and got a bit of a hazzy mind from it all. "Sorry, I overwhelmed you" Keith sweatdropped and lifted the still panting and full Lance onto his chest. "I'm alright.. hah.." His tail swished but looked just as tired as Lance "full.." Lance mumbled and Keith couldn't help but chuckle at his mates face, for some reason Lance had the vivid impression that he wasn't going to be able to walk tomorrow and he lost track on how many times he came from Keith and his inhuman full force thrusting he felt his hole clench and pouted, he still felt horny for his Alpha after all that.

"You know there might be a possibility that I might get pregnant again even if I'm not in heat" Lance turned his face to Keith "Well I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't, you are full of one too many surprises that I'm sure there is still more that have yet to be revealed" Lance tilted his head and Keith had a gay panic attack, his mate was too cute for his own good even after a full on sex escaped from just five minutes ago.

"You are to cute I swear" Keith groaned as Lance blushed, "Am not!" He squeaked "now that is lying and you know it" Lance puffed his cheeks and Keith had the urge to ram his dick into Lance again.

He smirked with that glint in his eyes that Lance got the impression that puffing his cheeks annoyed was not the best idea to do to your possibly still horny mate "Since you decided to not admit your cute but also making my heart race it feels like it's about to burst, I'd say it's time for round 2" Lance couldn't object in time when Keith's still hard member shoved into his ass with Keith's arms around waist, Lance moaned out loud as Keith began to thrust and thrust in fast strokes inside him.

This was going to be a long night but hey Lance wasn't complaining neither was Keith.

_______
A/N: my, my, I'm getting better (Two of my friends gave me input on this and my smut writing skills) How'd y'all like the hardcore smut? Don't worry we still have plenty more chapters to go and we're almost at 1K reads! Hope you enjoyed this smutty chapter and more chapters are comin'!

3/1/23