9: Yes I Said Floozy

God damn shit

God damn shit. Fuck. Shit. What the hell was I thinking? I wasn't thinking. If I had been thinking I'd have told myself that fucking the girl who works for my band was absolutely the worst idea of all time. But christ if that wasn't some of the best sex I'd ever had. Scratch that. It was the best. Shit. Shit shit shit shit. When she finished and her body squeezed me or how she sounded when she hit her climax? Shit. I'm hard again. Shit shit shit shit. Shit.

I had been doing so well keeping it together, sort of. For over six months I watched her, studied her, hated her. But in the rare moments she actually had her mouth shut, she was the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen, and by then I'd see a lot of girls. The thing is, since high school I've never had a problem with the ladies, just Olivia. It was as if her only purpose in life was to annoy me to the point of absolute madness. The first time she came around wearing one of those tight little pencil skirts I didn't know if I wanted to throw her out a window or throw her down on the ground and fuck her stupid.

But today when she was crawling on the floor after her pen I knew the tipping point had arrived. I'd been drooling like a fool over her every second she wasn't looking at me and I couldn't get her out of my mind. Whenever I closed my eyes, there she was, glaring at me with her piercing blue eyes. There she was, scolding me for some asinine reason, looking like sex on legs while doing so.

More than anything I'm shocked she went along with what had just happened. I was sure she'd hit me the second I grabbed her ass. But she never did. The problem is that I thought this wild sexual experience would rid me of my desires for her once and for all, but what just happened had the opposite effect. Now I felt like I needed to be with her, touching her, more than I needed to breathe.

The door swung open and Jeff, Gareth, and Dustin came storming back in, fast food bags in hand. Dustin was the first to notice that Olivia was gone.

"Scare her away already?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

I cleared my throat awkwardly. "Nope. Uh...she said she had something to do. I think." My face felt like it was on fire.

"Are you okay? You're acting sort of...weird." Gareth asked. They know. They totally know. Shit shit shit.

"No. That's just his face. He's probably hungry." Jeff laughed and threw a hamburger wrapped in parchment at me. God bless him.

"Let's just uh, hurry up and eat and get back to work, 'Kay?" I asked before shoving the hamburger into my mouth. We are in silence but my head was spinning with thoughts. Where could she have gone? Is she okay? Does she hate me? Fuck. Of course she hates me. Damnit. We finished eating and thankfully got back to work. I spent the rest of the day trying to rid my body of the memories of her soft skin and the little noises she made. Fuck. I'm like a drug addict already ready for my next fix of her. Fuck. This is bad. Shit shit shit shit.