18: I'm Losing My Mind**

I should be committed

I should be locked away in a mental hospital because I have lost every last grip I had on reality. How do I know this? Eddie Munson is kissing my neck and all I want is more.

But god how he touched me. With every second his lips are on my skin I drift further and further away from my ability to think logically or reasonably. I just want him, and that's all I can think about. He's sucking on the side of my neck, dangerously close to my collarbone and I'm sure he's leaving marks. But I don't even care. He can do whatever he wants to me as long as he doesn't stop. But he does for a minute. He pulls his lips off me and straightens out his arms so he's towering over me.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asks. Of course he asks for my actual consent. God damnit. Fuck fuck fuck. He's got me.

"Yes." I pant. I couldn't get any other words out. I groan as he trails his kisses back up my neck and starts to nibble on my ear. I let out a loud moan and I can feel him trying not to smirk. He's going to ruin me.

I'm losing my mind.

I'm dreaming

I'm dreaming. That's the only explanation for what's happening right now. Olivia pulled my shirt off over my head and I yanked her hips against mine. Another moan. Fuck. She's gonna kill me.

He nails raked down my chest and towards my pants and I was so relieved to finally get them off. My cock was throbbing so badly against them I was in actual pain. Every second my lips are on her body she becomes more needy, more desperate, and so do I. It was like we were free falling into how bad we wanted each other in that moment.

I released her hands and pushed her nightie up past her hips revealing only a pair of black lace panties.

"Rip them. I know you want to." She purred breathlessly and my cock twitched at her words. But she read my mind. That's exactly what I wanted to so. I ripped her panties off her body and tossed them aside and started sucking on her hips, teasing her. I trailed my sloppy kisses down to her thigh and felt her body already writhing under me. I held her hips down with my hands and kissed and licked my way across the inside of her thigh.