32: The Fourth of July**

I forgot how good Eddie's soft curly brown hair felt between my fingers

I forgot how good Eddie's soft curly brown hair felt between my fingers. The first thing I did after I kissed him was shove my hands in his hair and pull his body even closer to mine. I smashed my lips into his so aggressively it knocked him back a step. I think that might have also been from the shock. The moment our lips met his eyes got impossibly larger and he pulled away from me with my hands still lost in his hair.

"Wait wait wait wait. Are we really doing this?" Eddie asked with a pant that seemed to be a mix of shock, panic, and arousal. It was sort of charming.

"Yes." I spat out quickly before practically throwing my body back at his. His hands never left my hips.

"Are you sure? 'Cause we don't have to do this you know. You just got back and we're just talking again and —" I silenced his rambling with my lips. Jesus he talks too much sometimes.

Eddie yanked his body away from me again, forcing me to let out an exasperated groan. "Olivia we should talk about this."

"Who are you right now?!" I shouted. I ripped my hands from his hair and pulled him into my apartment and closed the door.

"I just don't want to fuck this up!" Eddie shouted, throwing his arms away from his sides. One hand went up and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Please. For the love of god. Just shut the fuck up for once your life." I sighed, my hands rubbed back up his chest while I contemplated attaching myself to the side of his perfect neck. I felt like a vampire, just wanting to sink my teeth into his skin.

"Olivia —"

"Eddie I swear to god. I want to do this so shut up and touch me because I'm over here losing wood and getting horrifically frustrated." I snarked back. The desire ached in my body and caused my temper to dwindle down to absolutely nothing. This was a different Eddie and while I appreciated his want to talk about our feelings and shit, I wished with everything I had that the old Eddie would return to his body and just rail the fucking life out of me. I looked up at my ceiling and took a deep breath, trying to somehow manifest the old Eddie's return.

Eddie looked at me nervously. It was still something I was getting used to. Usually Eddie was the epitome of suave and charming, but right now he just looked scared. I guess I'm going to have to bring it out of him. I marched over to him and flung myself on to him with my legs around his waist and my hands on his shoulders. He caught me in what felt like an impressive feat of muscle memory.

I looked him dead in the eye as I spoke. "Eddie. You are going to shut up unless you're telling me how badly you want to fuck my tight little pussy or you're telling me how bad I've been when you're spanking my ass while I'm bent over your lap. Got it?"