𝟭. 𝗴𝘂𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗿 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗿𝘀

Who are we?

Ordinary people who have no influence on what fate has been given to them. We laugh, we cry, we rejoice, people don't want to think about bad things.

Then it comes. It changes our lives completely. We cry from sadness, not from happiness.

"Do you know what hurts me the most? Not the pain I feel because of it. Your pain hurts me. It hurts me that you are suffering. And that's the worst kind of pain".

ఌ︎

I run through the lanes with my jacket unbuttoned and my messy hair, not even having time for my morning coffee. I knew turning off the alarm clock wasn't a good idea. I woke up too late, but at least I did. I could sleep till 3pm and I wouldn't even come here.

I am standing in front of the building where the recording studio is located. I look at my phone, to check the time - 9:30am. Only thirty minutes late.

I push the door open and go inside. It's good that my producer has a studio in his apartment, at least he didn't have to go anywhere and wait for me like an idiot.

I ride the elevator, scrolling through Instagram. I see new Grace Levine photo she posted last night. She's so pretty.

Grace is little-known artist, I feel proud that I discovered her and her incredible music. I've been thinking more about her lately because she's released a new song that I listen to all the time.

I drive up to the right floor, find the door I've been coming to for the past few days, knock. My producer Dean opens the door, smiling at me. I love this man, he can always make me laugh.

"Hi, I'm really, really sorry. I turned off the alarm clock thinking I would wake up early by myself. I'm so sorry you had to wait", I speak, taking off my converse and jacket.

"Hold on, Olivia, it's okay", he laughs. "Let's just not waste any more time. Want something to drink or eat?"

"Give me some coffee, I beg", I please him.

"You're lucky that I've just made some. Come to the studio, I'll bring you a cup".

"Thanks", I open the first door on the left, where there is a room with a studio. I throw my tote bag on the couch and sit down. My phone's screen lights up, so I pick it up and notice my friend Iris asking if I'm coming for sleepover.

liv: i'm in studio today i will be so tireeeed

iris: are you coming to the studio tmrw?

liv: no

iris: so come for sleepover and the next day you'll be able to sleep as much as you want to.

liv: deal
liv: can i come as soon as I leave the studio?

iris: ofc

liv: see u soon

Dean enters the room so I put down my phone. He gives me a cup of coffee, I take a sip with relief.