𝟮𝟰. 𝘃𝗮𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

a/n: answer the question at the end pls

Olivia's pov

Conan turns the keys in the car and starts driving. Iris is sitting next to him on the passenger seat, and I, Grace and Madi are on the back seats.

I'm sitting inside with my head on Grace's shoulder, trying to sleep. I'm pretty tired, I slept only 5 hours. Grace doesn't talk a lot and I hope it's because she's sleepy too, not because of this what happened yesterday.

I really want to help her open up to me, but now I won't put her under pressure.

ఌ︎

I feel someone's hand on my knee and I open my eyes. Oh, we're on some gas station.

"Liv, we're making a stop, go to the bathroom or straighten your legs if you want", Madi says.

I look around not fully awake, seeing Grace sleeping peacefully with her mouth slightly ajar. She's holding my hand.

I look at the time and it's 8am. So we're driving for less than 2 hours.

"Grace", I whisper, shaking her arm. She whimpers, "we have a layover, do you want to eat something or use a restroom?"

"No I wanna sleep", she groans.

"Okay", I kiss her forehead and then I get out of the car.

When I come out of the bathroom, I grab some jelly beans from my backpack and start eating. It's my breakfast. Madi look at me with disgust.

We start driving again and when I finish eating, I talk with Madi and we're watching tik toks on her phone. Grace snores. I look up at her and giggle.

"She's adorable", Madi comments and I grin. She or Iris doesn't know her well, but I'm glad that they like her even without knowing.

"I am so happy with her", I admit, Madison smiles, squeezing my hand.

The drive is pretty boring, since no one is in a mood to talk, everyone is tired and wants to sleep. Grace is still sleeping, Madi decided to sleep too, Iris snores and Conan is focused on the road.

I decided to go on my phone and I see one message from Dean, my producer. He asked how I am, I told him about my state some time ago.

Dean: Hi Olivia, how do you feel? Are you getting better?

Olivia: hii im pretty good actually. thanks for caring

Dean: I'm glad to hear it. When we go back to work on the album?

Olivia: im going on vacation now so when i come back :// sorry
Olivia: it's 10 days so what about monday in two weeks?

Dean: I'm okay with it. Did you finally finished the song with Grace?

Olivia: you should ask if we even started... we have some lyrics but it's not finished yet. anyway can i bring her to studio the other day?

Dean: Sure, you're like friends or what?

Olivia: ummm we were best friends but now she's my girlfriend actually....

Dean: OMG, CONGRATS!!!
Dean: Tell her that we should work together, I listened to her album and she's so talented.