𝟭𝟬. 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗺?

Grace's pov

I didn't expect her to react so emotionally.

"Livvy? Olivia?", I whisper. She stopped crying and now she's just hiding her face in the crook of my neck. She doesn't move and I don't feel her breathing so I start to worry.

"Hm?", she mumbles.

I tighten the grip and say "nothing". I rub Rodrigo's back, my head is full of thoughts.

What Olivia thinks of me now? Will we stop our friendship? Is she mad at me? But would she hug me then?

"Olivia, please say something, I'm freaking out right now", I pull her away from me, her face's red, eyes are puffy. She wipes her tears away from her wet cheeks, but she doesn't look into my eyes. She avoids it.

"I'm... I don't want to hurt your feelings, but I'm not ready yet. For the new relationship. I'm still with Nate, and it'll be hard to break up with him without any consequences", she swallows loudly, "but I don't know what is it, but I love spending time with you, you're very important for me. And I love staring at you", the girl laughs softly.

I lift my hand to her cheek. It's warm, but still wet a bit. Liv tenses at first, but in the next second she sighs and smiles. I caress her cheek with my thumb, Olivia puts her hand on my thigh.

"So... we like each other, don't we?", she asks quietly.

"I think so", I giggle. Olivia beams.

"But I don't want things to go too fast".

"Okay, it's totally fine. I'll be patient for you. But first, I want you to trust me. Okay?"

She nods, pulling me into another hug. From what I gather, Liv loves cuddles. I rest my head on the pillow, so now Olivia is laying on the top of me.

"Do you want to stay for the night?", I ask.

"Sure", I assume she smiles.

We lay in this way for a little longer, but then I ask Rodrigo if she's hungry, she is, so I order a pizza for us. I told Olivia to choose a comfortable pyjamas from my closet and now she's looking for the perfect one. I love when Rodrigo wears my clothes. She finally gave me back my hoodie and the other pieces of clothing I lent her. The brunette takes a hanger with pink sweatpants and a t-shirt... yeah, pink t-shirt with SpongeBob print.

"Can I wear it?", she turns to me, holding the clothes.

"It's so cringe", I groan, "but yeah, if you want to, feel free", I reply. Olivia giggles and then, in front of me she starts getting undressed, she puts on the pyjamas on her underwear. She turns to me and spreads his hands in a gesture of showing herself. "It's so cringe but you look cute in it", I say.

Olivia comes over me and sits down on my lap. Her face is turned to mine, and suddenly her expression changes completely - kind of lost, uncertain... but her dark eyes sparkle so. she bites her bottom lip and when she leans over me, with the intention of touching my lips with yours, we hear the doorbell ring.

Liv jumps up on my lap, she gets up immediately and wipes her lips with her hand, even if she didn't kiss me. I quickly leave the room to open the door, trying to get rid of the scene which is replying over and over again in my head.

Her shining eyes, full of desire... this damn attractive shyness... her lips almost touching mine... stop it.

I open the door and see pizza delivery guy. I pay him and take the box, going with it upstairs, to my bedroom. Olivia's sitting on the bed, I can see she's about to cry. She's playing with her fingers nervously, taking deep breaths and she's shaking so much that it's visible. I put the pizza box on the desk, I come over Liv.