52. 𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗱

Grace's pov

Last few days were insane. It's actually our last days here, the tour starts again in two days, we have already booked the flight to the UK. My sister gave birth six days ago and Jesus, it's crazy. I can't believe that my sister has a baby. He's so sweet though. Olivia and I spent the whole day at Aurora's yesterday, because she was so tired and sleep deprived, we also wanted to help her. Olivia's so good with kids and it was mostly her who was taking care of Emmie, and I was just making dinner for Aurora and her husband.

What's more, Olivia went to her therapist twice, and once she even brought me. The therapist explained me some of Liv's fears, now I understand her trauma more, it was really helpful. She gave me some advices how to behaves when Olivia gets scared of me, and I truly believe that I'll help her get through it and she's gonna leave her past behind.

Today, we're hanging out with Olivia's friends and going to the beach in Malibu. We wanna hang out with them for the last time before we leave for two months.

Olivia knocks on the bathroom door, "can I come in?"

It's so hilarious how we have another bathroom upstairs, but she always needs to use the one that I'm using. At least I know she wants to spend time with me.

"Yes", I reply and she opens the door, "what's up?"

She giggles at the sight of me, sitting on the closed toilet lid and leaning my feet against the bathtub edge, shaving my legs.

"Nothing, just wanted to do my skin care", she says, holding her cosmetic bag.

"Don't you have another bathroom upstairs?" I ask, chuckling.

"I do", she replies, coming over the sink counter.

"Yes. And you have a sink there too. You even have a toilet and washing machine. So why do you have to use the bathroom that I'm using right now too?"

Liv laughs, "but you're not there".

"Can you hand me the shaving fluid?" I ask. Olivia hands me the fluid, I spread it on my leg.

"You know that no one would care if you have or not have hair on your legs", Olivia asks, putting a cream on her face.

I shrug, "Says you who went to beautician two days ago", I roll my eyes. "I don't understand how you cannot be afraid of wax".

"I got used to it", Olivia replies, "you should try it too, you wouldn't need to shave your armpits every two days".

"I won't cause myself any pain", I reply, Olivia washes her face.

I stand in the tub and rinse my legs, then I stand beside Olivia. "Move over", I say, I need to shave my armpits too.

"You have the bathroom upstairs", she imitates me, moving over to the side, grabbing her toothbrush.

"I was first", I reply.

We do our business in the silence. Suddenly, my intestines makes a strange noise. I'm very nervous and my stomach hurts.

Olivia glances at me.

"I'm so nervous", I confess, putting down the razor. Liv spits the toothpaste and rinses her mouth, and wipes herself with a napkin.

"Why, sweetheart?" Olivia hugs me from the back.

"Because I have to wear a swimsuit. And it's only you who can see my body, because I know you won't laugh", I look down, my stomach speaks up again.

"Does you tummy hurt?" Olivia asks softly. I nod, she starts stroking it. "Why would anyone laugh, my love?"

"Because I'm fat", I shrug, glancing at my stomach and my boobs that look too big in the top that I'm wearing. I'm not gonna mention my big ass thighs.