𝟰𝟴. 𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗲

Olivia's pov

I play the G chord on my guitar, staring at the crowd, stealing looks at my girlfriend in the first row.

"...don't you think I loved you too much to be used and discarded?" my heart aches, "don't you think I loved you too much to think I deserve nothing?" all the memories with Nate are slipping to my mind.

I do not love him anymore, honestly, comparing to this what I feel to Grace, that for sure wasn't love. I can't love someone who hurt me in the most hurtful way, killing the most important person for me.

"But don't tell me you're sorry, boy, feel sorry for yourself", I sing, glancing at Grace that quickly wipes away the tear she's just shed.

'Cause someday I'll be everything to somebody else.

Her lips form something like "you are" and she smiles lovingly, sending me a kiss.

I smile back what doesn't go unnoticed by the crowd that starts cheering.

I know how selfish it sounds but I just know that Grace loves me. I've never felt so sure in love with someone. It's easy to say by the gestures and actions and words.

Knowing thay you're loved by someone is the most beautiful feeling in the world.

"And they'll think that I'm so exciting", I sing to Grace. I move my gaze on the crowd, "and you'll be the one who's crying".

I finish the song, crowd screaming and cheering, my girlfriend sobs. I send her a kiss, her lips form into "I love you".

Grace's pov

I watch Olivia flying around the arena on the moon and singing logical. I teared up so many times that I actually stopped caring that someone would see me crying.

She's wearing a shiny black shorts and matching top, she look so damn good. I regret having my arms broken, because I can't even show her how beautiful she is after the show. Although, I already feel the desire seeing her doing all the movements and little dances.

Liv closes the show with get him back, halfway through the song I head to the backstage.

Olivia gets off the stage after a while, she's running straight up to me. She hugs me tightly. I just touch her warm skin with my fingertips, stroking it lightly.

"I'm so proud of you", I whisper, "the show was amazing".

"Thank you", Olivia replies shyly. "Will you go change with me?"

I nod and follow her to the changing room. I sit on the couch when Liv starts to undressing herself, I can't help staring at her.

"You look so hot", I say.

Liv giggles, "I'm blushing".

"Who would think that this sexy and confident Olivia Rodrigo blushes when her girlfriend tells her that she's beautiful", I say sarcastically.

"Shut up", she smiles, her cheeks turning red again. "It's different when you say it".

Olivia puts her top on the couch and struggles with unzipping her bra. She looks at me sadly.