𝟯𝟳. 𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗼𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗮

Grace's pov

I toss and turn, trying to sleep, but I can't because I feel something is wrong. Overall, the day was so good and the end me and Liv was cuddling, watching some funny series on TV, but unfortunately we had to cancel our planned live where we were supossed to sing together. Olivia told me her she had a sore throat.

And okay, I made her a tea and we spend a warm evening together, everything was fine. So why the hell something tells me to stay awake now?

My eyes are really tired and want to rest, but I feel like sleep won't come soon, so I reach for my phone and start scrolling through Tik Tok. But Tik Tok at 2 am is giving me some really sick and weird videos, so I quickly put my phone away, laying back down next to Olivia and hugging her as a big spoon.

After half an hour, I guess, I feel Liv's body shifting, and I open my eyes, so does she. I feel her sitting up, so I reach for the lamp and I turn on the light.

"Are you okay?", I ask tiredly, trying to get used to the lighting.

Olivia breathes heavily, with her eyes shut. She shakes her head.

"What's going on?", I ask, trying to reach and tuck her hair behind her ear, but at this moment she puts her hand on her mouth and starts gagging. "Shit, here", I support her back and grab her hair, not caring that she actually could throw up on our bed.

Liv burps, but finally she doesn't throw up. "Bathroom", she whispers ad her voice shakes slightly. I fastly get up and go to her side, putting my hands under her thighs, supporting her back and I carry her downstairs.

I turn the lighting in the bathroom and put Olivia down next to the toilet, where she leans over it. I can clearly see she's feeling nauseous.

"Are you sick?", I ask as if it wasn't obvious. Rodrigo nods, looking extremely weak.

Suddenly she starts gagging again and this time she can't help but starts throwing up, so I run over her and grab her hair, tucking it into ponytail with a rubber band on my wrist.

She coughs and vomits again, I keep rubbing her back, whispering reassuring words.

"It's okay, Liv, let it all out".

She finishes and collapses on the ground, leaning her back and head against the wall. I flush the toilet and kneel next to her.

"Does your tummy hurt?", I ask my poor girlfriend.

She shakes her head, "I just had that nauseous feeling in my dream and I woke up and it was actually real".

"Okay. Do you think you're finished and can I take you back to the bed?"

"I don't know".

"Fine, I'll just get you a bowl if you're going to throw up again", I start to look for a bowl and Olivia gets up and comes over the sink, washing her mouth.

We go to the bedroom, Olivia sits on the bed and I cover her with a blanket, putting a bowl on the side of her thighs.

"I'll get you water", I say, placing a kiss on Olivia's forehead and leaving the room.

Downstairs, I pour some cold water to the glass, and I also drink some, to keep myself awake. I go back upstairs, and find Olivia holding a bowl full of vomit.

"Oh, baby", my gaze softens seeing how poor she looks. "Do you feel better now?"

"I think I'm empty", she says, closing her eyes and she grabs a glass of water, taking a sip.

"I'm gonna wash it, okay? If you feel like throwing up then come with me", I take a bowl from her and I head to the bathroom, throwing her vomit to the toilet, and flushing the water, then I put the bowl in the tub and wash it quickly.