𝟳. 𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴

Grace's pov

I have to get up because I'm hearing weird noises from the living room. First I thought that I have hearing loss but no, a moment ago I heard someone laughing.

Olivia is sleeping on left side on the bed, cuddled up to the pillow. I don't want to get up 'cause I prefer staring at her, at this little poor beauty next to me.

I put on a gray sweatshirt and leggings, usually socks, and go downstairs. And yeah, as I was expecting, my sister Aurora's there.

She's sitting on the couch and laughing hard, probably she's watching tiktoks, she's addicted to it.

"Rory, why are you here?", I ask, yawning. I look at the wall clock - it's 10am.

"Can't I visit my sister? Look at this", she turns her phone to me, I watch a one video which is a clips of stupid cats. Aurora laughs loudly, I'm worried she'll wake Olivia up.

"Be quiet, please, I'm not alone", I rub my eyes and sit down next to her. I know she will be questioning me.

"Wait, what? I come here to ask you how was the bowling, and now you land with someone in the bed... wait, is this that girl?", she's fast.

"Yeah, this is that girl, but we didn't land in the bed together. She didn't feel well and I decided to take her home", I explain.

"Oh, you really look like she didn't enchant you in bed...".

"Jeez, you're so dumb", I hide my face in my hands. "We didn't have sex! She doesn't even like me this way", I say.

"But you do like her this way", my sister teases me. I roll my eyes.

"Grace?", I hear a soft voice and I look at the stairs.

Olivia stands there and she probably heard everything.

ఌ︎

Olivia's pov

"But you do like her this way", words don't quite reach me, I'm still sleepy. But loud laugh woke me up and when I saw that Grace is not in the bed, I decided to check it.

Grace is sitting with some beautiful girl, her hair are ginger and straight, she has green eyes and perfect body. Levine told me that she's into girls, but did she really invite her girlfriend now, when I am here and when I just slept with her?

"Grace?", I speak up. She notices me and stares confused.

"Oh, L-liv", she clears her throat, "come here", I hesitantly go downstairs and to the living room. I take a seat on the couch next to brunette.

"Meet my sister, it's Aurora", she shows at ginger-haired girl. Oh, it's her sister, that's good.

"Hey", I smile to her, she smiles back and shakes my hand in greeting. I should introduce myself, I guess. "I'm Olivia".

"Nice to meet you, Olivia. Grace talks about you a lot", she says and Grace sighs in embarrassment.

I giggle and then I turn to Grace.