𝟮𝟲. 𝗮𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝟭𝟮

Grace's pov

I smear sunscreen on Olivia's back as she lies on the towel on the warm sand. She always has to wear sunscreen when I don't, because I love sunbathing. The only downside to this is that my boobs are all white than the rest of my skin and I have a panty print on the bottom. 

I just finished swimming with Iris and Madi, Olivia literally fell asleep, Conan sunbathes next to her. I noticed that she didn't apply the sunscreen before, and when I touched her back, it was burning because of the sun, so now I decided to defend her from burning the skin. 

Liv still sleeps, I try to smear it the most gently to not wake her up. Also I put my bucket hat on her head, so she won't have a stroke.

"Mmm", Olivia hums. 

"Shhh, just rest", I say softly, but she shakes her head and looks back and meets my gaze. She smiles when she sees how I rub her back. 

"Thank you", Olivia says. "Do you mind putting the sunscreen on my front part of the body?"

"Turn on your back". 

I tenderly rub her tummy and collarbone, and I lean over to kiss her belly button, Olivia replies with soft chuckle. When I'm done with smearing her with a sunscreen, I lay down next to her on the towel. 

After lunch I decide to take Liv on private beach. Most people will be in houses now, resting after lunch. In the bathroom I change into black skimpy swimsuit. It's a bikini tied on the neck, while the bra pads are very small, and a panties with ties on the sides. I put a shorts and a t-shirt on it. 

I leave the bathroom and Olivia comes in, I'm wondering if she prepared something skimpy too. But I don't think so, since her today's black bikini is dry, because she hasn't swim yet. Though Olivia looks hot in everything. 

I put towels and some underwear in the tote bag. In case if me or Olivia would like to change our wet swimsuits to something dry. 

My love goes out of the bathroom, she smiles to me saying that she's ready to go. We annouce to our sleepy friends which are resting after lunch that we're going on the bed, only Conan nods, because Madi and Iris are already asleep. 

The private beach's entrance is placed a little farther from the entance to normal beach. Olivia proudly holds my hand as she walks in her black flip flops, stroking the inside of my hand with her thumb. 

Finally we reach the entrance and I pay for us, of course Olivia complains that I pay for her again. But it's just 5 dollars. The old man sitting in the booth by the beach looks like he's had enough and doesn't care who pays and who doesn't.

The beach is empty. For real, it's only us here. And so we find a secluded spot behind a larger cliff where others wouldn't see us, and there we put our things.

"Swimming?", I ask Liv. 

"Yup", she starts undressing herself. As I thought, she is wearing her black bikini she had on herself before. 

I start taking off my clothes too, staying in my skimpy set. I meet Olivia's gaze on my body as she smirks. 

"Hell, Grace", she comes closer, glides her pointing finger over my left breast. "God, love,  it's so thin", she runs her finger over the fabric of my bikini. I shiver. 

"Can we go to the water?", I ask and my girlfriend nods, but I know what she would enjoy more than swimming. 

We both step into the water, holding hands. Liv flinches when her foot touches the water for the first time. It's not as cold, but actually Olivia is always cold.