𝟯𝟴. 𝘄𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗰𝗮𝗿

2 months later

Grace's pov

September, October and November passed very quickly. A lot happened, we were really busy but now, at the end of November we're finally free of work and we have a lot of time for each other.

September finished with Olivia's strong flu, I was helping her a lot, and when she was actually almost healthy, I cought it from her. I took it easier, but Olivia still took care of me, which made me love her even more. She wasn't completely healthy herself, and she took care of me, who was dying of high fever and cough.

When we recovered we had to catch up with work and Olivia was spending the whole days in the studio. She was leaving when I was still sleeping, and coming back very exhausted when I was preparing myself for bed. Longer moments that we could spent together, we used for having sex as well since we both we're in desperate need of love.

Olivia finished her second album GUTS and she put it out, and I couldn't express how proud I was. We made a special listening party at 12am, only for me and Liv, my mood was like a rollercoaster. I cried in Olivia's arms to the grudge, but I was jumping on bed to love is embarrassing.

But after putting the album to the world, Olivia had a lot of meetings, interviews and performances, that she was going through a breakdown, since she was exhausted and she couldn't really make it. She was barely sleeping from stress, and when she finally had a week break from interviews, she got really introverted that she didn't even to talk with me.She needed some peace, but lucklily, she recovered fastly.

Now, Olivia has her deserved break. My job isn't so stressful as her, I barely do interviews, but I like performing so I don't mind doing any performances.

The hate on me grew, people doesn't comment my body only, but the way I sing, or even recently, when I and Olivia did a live together, they started commenting the way I treat her. As if they were 24/7 with us to know how we behave. They say I'm embarrassing Olivia and that she feels uncomfortable around me and that I should basically shut up. I kiss her at inappropriate moments. I made an equivocal comment. I responded sarcastically to her, which means I'm treating her badly. It just doesn't matter what I say or do, it's wrong.

Liv convinces me that they aren't right, and I know they aren't, but it makes me so sad. And it makes me sad that my mood can mess up Olivia's mood, because every time I cry, she's on verge of tears too.

After Olivia's illness in September, she finally met her parents. I wasn't with her, but she told me it wasn't as bad. They apologized her, the family explained each other some things and even if Olivia came back with mascara running down her face, she was grinning, so I knew it went good. She told me that they kept saying that they love her, and she always was the most important for them. Olivia also told them that she's in relationship, but it'll be time to meet me. And the time is in 5 days, actually.

"Wait for me!", Olivia yells behind me, grabbing her new pyjamas and towel and following me. She just came back from studio, it was her last work day, and she came at the moment when I decided to take a bath.

"I do, you don't have to run!", I laugh, opening the bathroom door.

We want to relax after such a tough week and make ourselves home spa, what means a bubble bath and cuddling.

The bath is already filled with hot water and some foam, I come in first, waiting for Olivia to get undressed. She folds her clothes and puts them on the toilet lid, finally joining me in the bath.

"Agh, it's so hot", she flinches as she soaks her butt in the water. I laugh, knowing she loves very warm baths, but this time she literally burnt her ass. She sits between my legs, resting her back against my front part of the body.