𝟰𝟰. 𝘃𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗲'𝘀 𝗱𝗮𝘆

Olivia's pov

I wake up being on top of Grace, she's holding me protectively. I still remember our fight yesterday and it makes me feel like crying. I reach for my phone, checking the time - 10am, February 14th. I was supposed to be born on February 14th, but little me decided to go out a little later. I can't believe only a week left till my birthday, but also 10 days till my second world tour starts, the GUTS tour. February is a great month, also, on February 16th is an anniversary since Grace and I met for the first time.

I'm taking Grace on a date today if she's not mad at me anymore of course. But also, I really wanted to make it up kinda for her and prepare a breakfast. I'm glad she's not going to the studio today.

The thing that made me so upset yesterday was not only her not answering my calls, but I just really missed her. She's been spedning all days in the studio, not telling me what she's recording, I had a right to be worried, didn't I?

I try to get up as silent as I can, and I put my bunny, her sheep and my reindeer on the top of Grace, so she's tightening her grip around the toys, thinking she's still holding me.

I go to the kitchen and find the recipe for the heart-shaped waffles. Yesterday I bought some rasberries and blueberries that should look and taste good with it. I follow the recipe and cook it, and surprisingly the waffles come out the way I wanted. 

I pour some apple juice to the glass and I put it on the tray, next to the plate with waffles. I decide to decorate them with some chocolate sauce, I add some fruits on the top of it.

Since waffles are still warm, I decide to wake up Grace. 

I carefully hold the tray and go upstairs, praying silently to not trip or fall. I kick the bedroom door to open them, and come inside. I put the tray on the nightstand next to her side of bed and shake Grace's arm gently.

Grace groans, opening her eyes, "good morning", I smile, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. I lean over and peck her cheek, really hoping we're good. "I made you a breakfast", I point at the tray as Grace sits up. 

"What?" she gasps at the sight of the tray with waffles, "you prepared it all only by yourself?"

"Yeah", I giggle, "and I didn't burn our kitchen".

"I love you", she says, opening her arms, "come here, baby".

I hug Grace, she cuddles me and kisses my forehead. "I'm sorry for yesterday, again", I whisper, Grace rocking our bodies.

"Shhh, let's forget about it. I love you. Happy Valentine's day, baby".

"Happy Valentine's day, my love", I kiss Grace's chest and then I pull away, "eat, the waffles will be cold", I say, sitting on the other side of the bed.

She grabs the tray and first she takes a sip of the apple juice, then she takes a bite of the waffle I made. She chews, then swallows. "It's really delicious, Liv. Thank you", she smiles, eating some more. "Hey, did you eat?"

"No, not yet", I shake my head and the second later Grace brings the waffle to my mouth, "eat with me, I feel bad eating when you aren't".

I roll my eyes but also eat some of the breakfast I made. 

"I have a really special gift for you, I was working on it through past few days or week", Grace says, "I don't know if you wanna hear it now or later when it comes out".

"Wait, what? To hear? What is it, Grace?" I start to think and then I connect the facts. No. It can't be this what I'm assuming. Not after how I treated today.