𝟭𝟱. 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝘂𝗴 𝗺𝗲?

Grace's pov

Olivia throws the car door open and jumps out, only to vomit on the lawn. I leave the car as well and walk over to her, grabbing her waist and tugging at her hair. I stroke her back, it calms her down.

Well, maybe I'm overreacting but I'm truly worried about her. The last months after Grammy's she's been throwing up a lot, she says that her stress causes it. It starts to be dangerous.

The girl expels the contents of her stomach, gags but after all she doesn't throw up anymore. I pull her to the car door, open it and let her sit on the passenger seat, her legs are stretched out. Exhausted, she leans her head against the headrest.

I search the car, and in the trunk I find a few bottles of water, so I take one, I unscrew the cap. I put it in Olivia's mouth and she drinks some, but very little.

"Drink more, please", I say softly.

"I'm gonna throw up this water, I can't do it", she mumbles.

"What's happening?"

"I don't know, my stomach hurts..."

"You must have been so stressed out there... Poor little angel", I kiss her forehead, covered with a few drops of sweat. "Do you wanna rest for a while, or can we drive?"

"We can drive. But drive slowly".

I nod, help her sit properly, fasten her seat belt. I start driving slowly, I feel like a snail, I always drive very fast. But if it makes my girlfriend feel bad, I can change that. Olivia burps, and I put a plastic bag on her lap like she's sick again.

I park the car and notice that Liv is sleeping. I walk over to her side, open the door and unfasten her seatbelt, put my hands under her thighs and back and carry her upstairs to her apartment. I find the keys in her purse.

I lay the brunette on the bed, then I want to take off her dress. I'll leave her in her bra and underwear, I just want her to be comfortable. I take off the straps of the airy dress, pull it down and pull it over her legs. I also take off her socks and cover her with a blanket.

I lay next to her, putting my head on her bare arm, snuggling into my girlfriend. I move my hand on her stomach, I start stroking it. Under my hand, her tummy feels a little bloated, which is odd because Olivia is mostly stressed, eating little, and she's been throwing up mostly for the past month.

One sec. Her stomach is bloated and she is often nauseous. Does it mean... may she be pregnant?

I'm starting to process my thought. Today she was very stressed, then she was nauseous. She's been nauseous for the last few months. She couldn't gain weight because all she had eaten she threw up. Nate never used condoms when he forced her to have sex. A couple of times, three months ago before the Grammy's, when I was on tour, Olivia would talk about what her boyfriend was up to. The time might be right. Fuck, I hope I'm wrong, but there's a chance she's pregnant.

I still stroke her belly, but now even more tenderly. I'm pensive. Would Olivia really not notice that inside of her was growing human?

Rodrigo starts stirring and wakes up after a while. She looks at me with tired eyes.

"Hi", she whispers.

"Hello, cutie. How are you feeling?", I ask, snuggling into her.

"Good. I mean, I'm not stressed anymore".

"Perfect", I kiss her neck fondly.

"Can you tell me why I'm almost naked? Where's my dress?", she giggles softly.