𝟰𝟯. 𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹

Grace's pov

"Uh, tie it for me!" Olivia says furiously giving up with tying one of the skates. I giggle, coming over her and kneeling in front of her.

"Don't hit me with a skate", I say, helping her. 

When I'm done with both of her skates, I give her a hand to stand up and we're both ready to go on the rink. 

"Do you actually know how to ice-skate?" I ask.

Olivia nods slightly, "yeah, but I haven't done that in a while. So you'll catch me perchance".

I snort, leaning over and pecking her cold cheek.

We go on the rink, Liv moves slowly and insecurely. "C'mon, you can do it", I laugh, seeing as she grabs the railing and skates slowly, holding it. "God, baby, if you skated before you will not fall now".

"Okay, I'll try", she whispers confidently and lets go the railing, starting to ice-skate, she's actually quite good at it. 

I skate near her, "you're so great at it, Liv!" I praise her. She rolls her eyes. 

I grab her hands so we skate together. Suddenly, it starts snowing. I glance at Olivia, she looks up and seems amazed by the little snowflakes that are falling all over us. 

She pulls me to the railing. "What?"

Olivia grabs my waist and presses her lips against mine, I fall gently on the railing. I put my hands on Olivia's cheeks and stroke them with my thumbs, kissing her lovingly. 

We pull away, "I've dreamt to kiss you in the snow, you bunny", Olivia pecks my nose, smiling.

"See, dreams come true. Did I get a new nickname?"

"Yeah, don't you like it?"

"Sounds kinda cheesy", I tease her. Olviia rolls her eyes, pretending offended, she skates away from me. "Hey!"

I follow her but God, she's fast. Why the hell was she so scared to skate if she's so good at it? 

Suddenly, I see how someone in a black jacket quickly skates towards my girlfriend, my stomach tightens as I see the person collide with her and Olivia falls. I quickly skate over to Liv lying on the ground, terrified as hell.

"OLIVIA!" I kneel beside her, "are you okay?"

She has her eyes open, but they're teary. I don't care about the asshole that caused the accident and lays next to us. "My back's sore", she whispers, slowly sitting up.

"Did you hit your head, baby?"

"A little, don't worry, I'm okay. Just shocked", she wipes the corners of her eyes, I help her to stand up. 

"Do you still wanna skate?" I ask, holding her hand and we both skate slowly to the railing. 

"Yes, I just need a moment", Olivia replies. I lean against the railing, Olivia comes to cuddle. 

I hold her carefully, but after a while Liv is able to skate again, fortunately. I kiss her head before we pull away and we circle the ice rink once again.