𝟰𝟵. 𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗻𝗶𝗰

a/n: do u guys want the whole olivia's and grace's story written in one book or should i split it into two books?

Grace's pov

Olivia leans into me as the plane takes off. She hugs me gently and I press my lips to the top of her head to feel more safe. "On our way home, baby", Liv whispers. I smile. I really miss our house and I can't wait for Olivia to see the music room that I made for us, but mostly for her.

When we're already high in the air, Liv unfastens her seatbelt and puts her legs on mine. I give her a quick kiss in the cheek.

Olivia feels okay after the wine situation that happened yesterday. She hasn't mentioned it once, so it's good. Although I'd like to talk to her about it. I wanna encourage her to talk about her fear of me hurting her with her therapist, because we can't live like that.

"Wanna listen to music with me?" my girlfriend offers me an airpod, while she has another one in her ear.

"No, Liv, we need to talk", I say, maybe too seriously because she takes out the earbud and sits straight, taking off her legs of my lap. "No, no, put your legs on mine, don't be nervous", I quickly say, I don't want her to stress herself out.

Olivia insecurely puts her legs back on my lap, I smile to her softly.

"Did I do something-"

"Shhh, don't overthink now", I interrupt. "I just... I really don't wanna bring it up again because I promise I'm not mad at you, but I think you should talk to your therapist. About all these situation when you do something and then you're scared that I'll hit you or yell at you".

Olivia nods, not saying a word.

"Because I promise I will never hurt you", I add, staring at her.

"Are you sick of me?"

"What? No, Livvy! I love you with all my heart. You're the most important person in my life. I would never get sick of you", I smile, reaching to her, she moves closer and we hug, Liv snuggles.

"I'll talk to my therapist", she whispers, "I love you".

I kiss her forehead and reach for her phone and airpods. I take one and give Olivia the other one, she looks up at me. "So what are we gonna listen to?"

She grins, "Taylor Swift".

ఌ︎

It's a late evening when an uber drives us home. Olivia pays and we get out, she grabs pur suitacses from the trunk. "Need some help?"

"I don't think you can help me", she glances at my arms, "I'm okay. Just open the door for me".

I find the keys and open the door for Olivia, she steps inside our house and smells the air. She smiles widely, "I missed this scent".

We take off our shoes, Liv helps me with taking off my jacket. She hangs it on the hanger and happily jumps to the living room. She looks around the room, "why was I sure that it was my piano here?"

She must be confused seeing her green piano was replaced with mine. I shrug, "come upstairs".

I go upstairs, Liv follows me. We stop in the hall, I turn to her, "close your eyes".

Olivia giggles but closes her eyes, I grab her hand. I open the door of her music room and pull her inside. I quickly look around to see if everything's okay there, I let go Olivia's hand. "You can open your eyes now".

Liv opens her eyes and they go wide in next few seconds. Her lips part slightly, she looks around the room. "Oh God", she breathes out.

She turns to me, "I-", she seems speechless. "Oh my God", she lets out and presses her lips against mine suddenly, she kisses me so tenderly and lovingly, cupping my cheeks.