𝟮𝟮. 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝘃𝗮𝗺𝗽𝗶𝗿𝗲

a/n - do you guys prefer chapters from Grace's or Olivia's perspective???

Olivia's pov

Today, Grace and Conan took all my stuff from my old apartment and brought it to Grace's house. I put the apartment up for sale.

Now we're drinking coffee that I made, my girlfriend and friend are exhausted. I feel stupid for not helping them, but it was Grace who wouldn't let me. She was afraid that I would hurt myself because my bruises still hadn't healed.

The boxes with my clothes and other things are laying in the hall, and they've already put my piano and guitar in Grace's living room.

It's been a week since Nate came here. I must admit, I'm still scared even knowing that he is in prison. His sentencing hearing is imminent, Grace has photos of my bruised body to prove the harm he has done to me.

Conan leaves our house (our house sounds still weird for me) in the evening. I and Grace are watching TV for a bit more.

"Tomorrow I'll give you a half of my closet and drawer, okay? I'm too tired for it today".

"All good", I reply, kissing her cheek. She smiles tiredly.

"Where would you like to have your instruments? Here or in the bedroom? I also thought that I can make you your own room, I still have 2 unused rooms and an attic".

"Grace", I climb on her lap, "I don't need anything. Put my instruments wherever you want so they don't annoy you. You're doing too much for me, I don't deserve it".

"Livvy, you deserve even more", she squeezes my cheeks together, and then she kisses my deformed lips. I laugh. "You deserve the whole world, baby, and I'll do everything to give it to you".

I smile sheepishly, grabbing the strap of her tank top to keep my fingers busy.

"Are you nervous?", she asks. Lately I'm almost always stressed and Grace reassures me.

"I don't wanna be a burden for you", I avoid the eye contact.

"Why do you think so, Livvy? You will never be a burden for me".

"For Nate I always was", I bite my bottom lip.

"But I'm not Nate, baby. I'm your girlfriend and I love you truly. Believe me. Should I spell it? I l-o-v-e y-o-u".

"Agh, stop", I giggle and hide my face in her neck. Grace laughs softly. "But I love you too".

I feel her smiling. "Wanna take a shower? I feel like I'm all sweaty after today".

"Sure", I reply, feeling my cheeks going red.

I often bathe with Grace or take a shower, but it always gives me butterflies in my stomach. Grace is a living goddess, she looks incredibly beautiful. I always feel stupid because I do my best not to stare at her when she's naked. With my bruises, I feel miserable around her.

We go to grab fresh pyjamas and towels, Grace turns on the light and closes the door. My toiletry bag is already in Grace's bathroom, so I can finally wash myself with my baby lotion.

"Oh, you have your favorite lotion", Grace notices and I laugh.

"Yeah, I love when my body smells like it".