𝟮𝟭. 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿

Olivia's pov

"Can Conan come over today?", I ask Grace, laying on my back and playing with her hair. We woke up an hour ago, but we're too lazy to get up. And everything hurts me.

"Yeah, you don't have to ask", Grace pecks my cheek. "You're almost living here".

I'm almost living with Grace. It reminds me of my apartment. I'm not coming back there. I don't even wanna drive there to grab my stuff, although I really need them. I ask Grace if she could do that, I don't wanna see the place where I lost my baby never again. 

"I'm gonna find a new flat or something really soon, I promise", I say. I feel like a burden. 

"What? Why? Are you feeling bad here?"

"No, I just don't wanna be a burden. And I'm not coming back to my apartment, so I have to find something new".

"But, Olivia... you can move in here. I'm living alone, in the big house... and you're absolutely not a burden. I think.. it would be weird without here right now. I love you and please, stay here. Or move in here. Please", she rolls over and gets on top of me, "please", she pecks my lips but I don't kiss her back, since she's pressing on me and my bruises.

"Grace, it hurts-"

"Oh my God!", she lays back on her side, "I'm sorry, I forgot".

"It's okay", I chuckle.

"But will you move in?"

"Grace, I don't know-", and that's when Grace's hand slips under my panties. "Take your hand, I'm still bleeding!", I hit her hand and she gives me an offended look. 

"Olivia", she cuddles into me, "please move in here. I beg", and she really does beg me, and I start to feel wanted again.

"Do you really want me here?"

"Of course, you idiot! I love you! I wanna spend every second of my life with you! Jesus, I'm not gonna propose to you now, but believe me, I love you so much", she takes my hands in hers.

"Okay".

"Okay what?"

"I'm moving in here", I say. 

"I LOVE YOU!", Grace lunges at me again, hugging me. I get out from under her body and roll onto my side and kiss my girlfriend.

"I love you too".

ఌ︎

I and Conan are sitting in the Grace's little garden. There's no plants here, only a lawn. My girlfriend is in the living room, replying on some emails so she needed space, but the patio door is open so I feel safe because I can see her. Levine gave us a little blanket so we can sit on the grass.

I feel more alive today. Finally I combed my hair, and I'm wearing loose top and fresh tracksuits. I know that Conan can see all my bruises because of the top, it's short, but he doesn't mind. I'm not wearing a bra and it's the only thing that makes me uncomfortable around my friend, but I can't help the fact that the clasp would irritate my bruises, which still hurt badly.

"Well, you and Grace are like a couple or what? She kisses you all the time and I can't get if it's because you're such a close friends or you became a lesbian?", Conan speaks.

"Actually... Grace is my girlfriend", I reply shyly, playing with the grass. I pluck some grass and sprinkle it on my thigh.

"God, you're fast", Conan laughs.

"It's not like that. We became a couple a day before Nate beat me up. I had the plan that I'm gonna break up with him, so I did and it all happened", I shrug, "he beat me up, killed my baby, made me feel totally worthless... I'm afraid that I'm a burden for Grace".