•Prologue•

(っ˘ڡ˘ς)
•BEAT THAT BOY WITH A BAT•
•POW!•

(っ˘ڡ˘ς)•BEAT THAT BOY WITH A BAT••POW!•

•KACHINK! SLICE•

•AIM! FIRE!•

Y/n Background info -

Age - 19
Height - 5,6 (SORRY ONCE AGAIN FOR HEIGHT SPECIFICS BUT FOR ME IT JUST WORKS OUT BETTER FOR THE STORY)
Weight - Y/w
Skin color - S/c
Eye color - E/c
Hair color - H/c

•———————————————————————•

"Y/n! Come in here right now!" I hear my moms voice. What could be going on right now? We didn't have any special plans today, so I was just in my room. Don't tell me I did something wrong just by staying in my room. I sigh, getting up and making my way to my moms room. "Yes mom? Dad?" I ask walking into the room. "Close the door" mom says. What? Why? I nod, reluctantly closing the door. "Did you see the news?" My dad asks. I shake my head no, was there something going on? "You go watch the news alone and when your done go down to the basement and pack up all of the weapons and ammo, along with everything else down there that you feel we could need, take your brother with you but don't tell him about what you see on the news I don't want your brother and sisters freaking out" dad says. I swallow a lump I didn't even know was there, nodding. I turn and walk out the room, making my way back to my room. I turn on the news, horrified as I see a bunch of people eating other people.

I stare at the TV with a look of pure shock and horror. What is up with these people?! Cannibalism?! I shoot up out of my bed and turn off the TV. "B/n! Come with me! Mom and dad said we had to pack some things!" I yell out. I hear a faint 'coming' as I walk out my room closing the door behind me. "What do we have to do?" B/n says following me to the basement. "We gotta pack up all the weapons down here, I can't tell you why but just do it as fast as you can because it's an emergency" I explain to him. He nods turning around, but I stop him with a hand on his shoulder. He turns with confusion all over his face. "Give everyone they're katanas, bows, and arrows, everything else like daggers and guns put in a bag" I tell him, he nods walking away to go do what I told him to.