•- Chapter 2 -•

•-Y/n POV-•

•———————————-•

"So where's the rest of you guys? Take me to them, I wanna see them too" C/n says. He notices my sudden change of emotion. He looks at me confused. "Y/n? What happened?" C/n asks stepping back a bit. I look up to him with uncertainty.

"I don't know how to tell you this, especially when you look so excited" I say slowly. He looks at me with even more confusion plastered on his face. I bite my lip before looking back up to him. "I'm all that's left, everyone else was taken away from us" I say looking down at the floor.

I look up when I hear sniffling. I look up to see C/n trying to hold it all in. I sigh, turning around. "I'll be right back, I gotta go grab my stuff, if that's okay with mr. Officer" I say turning slowly. "Alright, just make it fast we'll go get the van ready" the sheriff says. I turn and run off to where I left the bags. I'm sorry C/n, but I'm all you have left of my family. Speaking of family, is he the last one too? I didn't see C/n (younger), or A/n, or U/n. I shake my head as I reach the building.

As I reach the spot I notice C/n is the only one here. Did they leave him behind? C/n sees me and he looks at me in urgency. "Y/n! We need to hurry back to the campsite! Something bad is gonna happen!" He says grabbing my hand and dragging me along.

"What are in those bags?" He asks as he continues to drag me. "Weapons, ammo, food, water, that's it" I say. He stops us and turns to me. He looks at my holster, I guess he didn't notice the pistols I have on them. "Can I borrow two of them?" He asks in a rush. I nod. "Keep them" I say as we continue to run.

As we slow down I hear a lot of gunshot and screaming. "Help us!" C/n yells as he fires at every zombie he sees. I nod taking out my bow and firing at the zombies.

After a while I hear all the gunfire stop. I but my bow back onto my shoulder until I feel a weight push me down to the ground. I look up to see a zombie trying to go for my arm. With my pinned arm I hold it back while my other arm grabs a dagger from my sleeve and stabs it in the head. It's body goes limp over me as it collapses onto me.

I get up to see C/n (older) running to me with a widened expression. "Are you okay?! Did you get bit?!" He asks on the verge of tears. I shake my head as I raise my arms. I look around to see all of the bodies on the floor.

"Here, you dropped your bag when you fell" the sheriff says handing me the bag. I'm surprised he didn't loot it, I know I would have. "Thank you" I say grabbing it from his hands.

Timeskip

The next morning everyone is cleaning up after the little thing that happened last night. C/n (older) told me to stay out of sight because he wanted to surprise C/n (younger). But what about aunty and uncle? Don't tell me they died too.

"Yeah, as of today I would like to introduce you guys to someone very special" I hear C/n (older) say out loud. I look out of the trees to see C/n (older) holding his hands over C/n's (younger) eyes. "You can come out now" C/n (older) says.

I take a deep breath as I slowly make my way out of the trees with my bags in my hands. Everyone looks at me and inspects me. I walk up to C/n and C/n, looking down at C/n (younger). After I get closer to C/n and C/n, C/n (older) then moves his hand from over C/n's eyes. I see his eyes light up as lunges at me, squeezing me into a tight embrace. I giggle a little at the fact that he's still the same and hug him back.